WXV Round 17: Epic Rhythm Cup, Asian Cup, Finals, Minor Prem, Spoon, Top 4......

Started by ossie85, July 27, 2014, 06:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

ossie85

Quote from: NigeyS on July 31, 2014, 04:25:00 PM
Cairo Sands

D: N.Malceski, P.Hanley, B.Smith, E.Mackenzie
M: D.Beams (cc), D.Prestia, R.Douglas, M.Hutchings
R: S.Mumford (cc)
F: L.Breust, P.Puopolo, S.Rowe, J.McGovern
I: A.Carrazzo, L.Dunstan

E: M.Rischitelli, J.Clarke, S.Dwyer

Sub rule in play

Naming it now to lock in Carrots and Rowe as I might be out at the bounce when Freo/Blues players are locked.

Will edit once teams are named (mainly worried about Knights, Dwyer who may not be named).

Hate to do this Nige, but the editing stamp was AFTER lockout. I can't except Carrazzo, Rowe or the sub rule in your team. Need to name a new team without any Carlton and Freo players. Carrazzo sucks, but Rowe evens it out :(

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on August 01, 2014, 10:57:18 AM
Cairo Sands

Sub rule in play

Naming it now to lock in Carrots and Rowe as I might be out at the bounce when Freo/Blues players are locked.

Will edit once teams are named (mainly worried about Knights, Dwyer who may not be named).

Hate to do this Nige, but the editing stamp was AFTER lockout. I can't except Carrazzo, Rowe or the sub rule in your team. Need to name a new team without any Carlton and Freo players. Carrazzo sucks, but Rowe evens it out :(
Just remember the FF clock is out if it has not been changed by Nigey to reflect real time. current real time is 10.51 but FF clock shows shows 11.02 so 11 minutes out.  Has been that way all season but i have been too lazy to correct.

Nails

Quote from: Ringo on August 01, 2014, 11:04:32 AM
Cairo Sands

Sub rule in play

Just remember the FF clock is out if it has not been changed by Nigey to reflect real time. current real time is 10.51 but FF clock shows shows 11.02 so 11 minutes out.  Has been that way all season but i have been too lazy to correct.

If Ossie has adjusted his clock he gets the right time. It doesn't matter what other users have their clocks at all times are based on YOUR settings.

Regardless Nigey was like an hour late with his editing and not a clock issue. It's sad for Nige but I don't think he was aware of the rule? #lazynige

To be honest I wouldn't care if ossie let him slide but "rules is rules"

Jroo

Team Name: Mexico City Suns
Captain: Cameron Hitchcock
Vice Captain: Aaron Sandilands

DEF1: Player - Jimmy Bartel
DEF2: Player - Luke Hodge
DEF3: Player - Shannon Hurn (x1.1)
DEF4: Player - Jed Adcock

MID1: Player - Brendon Goddard
MID2: Player - Steele Sidebottom
MID3: Player - Brad Ebert
MID4: Player - Jordan Lewis

RUC1: Player - Aaron Sandilands (VC)

FWD1: Player - Matthew Pavlich
FWD2: Player - Chris Yarran
FWD3: Player - Nick Riewoldt
FWD4: Player - Cameron Hitchcock (C)

UTI1: Player - Ivan Maric
UTI2: Player - Bernie Vince

EME1: Player - Scott Thompson (MID)
EME2: Player - Jarrad Waite (FWD)
EME3: Player - Adam Goodes (FWD)

Sub rule in place.

ossie85

Yeah it annoys me a lot also :(

About 11 mins off for me also, but Nige's stamp is over an hour late

BIG match this - imagine if letting this through caused the Suns to miss the Minor Premiership, or Toronto, Cape Town or Berlin to miss the finals? Gotta be strict :(

Ringo

Nails

Quote from: ossie85 on August 01, 2014, 11:12:35 AM
Yeah it annoys me a lot also :(

BIG match this - imagine if letting this through caused the Suns to miss the Minor Premiership, or Toronto, Cape Town or Berlin to miss the finals? Gotta be strict :(

Oh this could hurt the suns?

NIGEY MUST BE ALLOWED TO SLIDE!

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on August 01, 2014, 11:12:35 AM
You can adjust it to be the correct time. If you change it so it says -0.22 then it gets the time as close as you can get it to the proper time. (Off by about a minute)

Nige

Cairo Sands

Sub rule in play

Sorry, they were locked in before the game. The recent edit was to put McGovern at F4 for Knights.

I posted the full team at the time of the actual post in the threadand made the McGovern edit during the game.

ossie85

No reason to doubt it Nige, but no evidence of it unfortunately.  If let it pass basically means I need to allow everyone to do it

Could work out good for you weirdly

Nige

flower it, I don't care anyway. We were never gonna win and those left aren't good scorers, so really the only good to come of this is for Mexico who will get a percentage boost and maybe for Berlin if they win.

Nige

On my phone so I'll make whatever changes I have to when I get home in two hours... not that they matter.

ossie85

Alternatively you could not name a team, get a strike and go off preferences

MajorLazer

F: L.Breust, P.Puopolo, S.Dwyer, J.McGovern
I: M.Rischitelli, L.Dunstan

E: J.Clarke, J.Impey, K.Amon

Sub rule in play

I've fixed up the team, I'd prefer to not get the strike than get Carrots' score. Hope the team is fine now.