Main Menu

FF MEMBERS WHO ARE LOCKED OUT OF ACCOUNTS

Started by Grazz, July 09, 2014, 06:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torp

That's me, I'd love my Torpedo10 account back.

Grazz

Grazz

Quote from: Grazz on July 09, 2014, 06:46:44 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on July 09, 2014, 06:32:44 PM
You'll need to tweet m0nty to get a response

Yeh this is the plan ossie as soon as i can get a list of names together, have a few already. I'll be into m0nty's ear regularly until something can be done to sort it. He's letting himself and the site down by allowing it to go on. This could be happening to any of us. Its the members that make this site what it is and really deserve better in this instance.

Football Factory now Driblekick  (Fixed)
Enzedder  now Nicky Winmar  (Fixed)
Incomprehensible  now Hennesey
Corkascrew  now corkah
Torpedo10 now Torp

Have tweeted m0nty regarding the 3 not yet fixed.

Ringo

I have tweeted m0nty on Torp and Football Factory a couple of times as well Grazz. Was unaware of the other 2.

Grazz

Quote from: Ringo on September 01, 2014, 08:07:09 PM
I have tweeted m0nty on Torp and Football Factory a couple of times as well Grazz. Was unaware of the other 2.

Has Football Factory been fixed, i thought he had been i may have to send another tweet.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on September 01, 2014, 08:12:03 PM

Has Football Factory been fixed, i thought he had been i may have to send another tweet.

Hope Sylvester doesn't get your Tweety

Grazz

Quote from: nas on September 01, 2014, 08:17:37 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 01, 2014, 08:12:03 PM

Hope Sylvester doesn't get your Tweety

Haha am i making up words again haha. Im not real hip am i haha.

Grazz

I have a real fear my @rse is just about ready to be booted or at the very least i am on extremely thin ice. Should the 1st happen can someone please pick up the torch and continue to ask for assistance for those above and all others that may be in the same boat. It's clear if you dont look after each other nobody will.

Justin Bieber

Anybody who's been locked out of their FORUM account hit me up with a PM and will get it sorted :).

Grazz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 14, 2014, 09:17:00 PM
Anybody who's been locked out of their FORUM account hit me up with a PM and will get it sorted :).

Onya mate, very much appreciate you picking up the ball and running with it. Thankyou.

Football Factory

IT WORKS GRAZZ! Just hope Drible comes on to see the account unlocked :).

Also means I can get anybody their forum profile back unless it's been deleted :).

P.S. Sorry for this FF, Grazz wanted me to test it out to see if it's working.

Grazz

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 14, 2014, 09:43:14 PM

Also means I can get anybody their forum profile back unless it's been deleted :).

You should of seen the size of the smile on my face HP, well done buddy bloody brilliant.  ;D

nas

Quote from: Grazz on September 14, 2014, 09:45:16 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 14, 2014, 09:43:14 PM

You should of seen the size of the smile on my face HP, well done buddy bloody brilliant.  ;D

Bad case of wind?