Main Menu

The Yo-Yo

Started by tbagrocks, June 30, 2014, 09:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Who didn't see that coming? Moved up to 7thg spot but one problem

The Yo-yo suggests we will fall to Richmond this week ::)

Mailman the 2nd

The Yo-Yo is right, Richmond will come at you guys like a steam-roller

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 11, 2014, 04:32:56 PM

Call it! ::)  told everyone last week "We'll beat Brisbane by 70 and lose next week at home to Richmond!

Who didn't see this coming? ???

Nige

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 17, 2014, 03:46:03 PM

Call it! ::)  told everyone last week "We'll beat Brisbane by 70 and lose next week at home to Richmond!

;D ;D ;D  :o :-* ;)

Vinny

Brad Crouch is a machine.

Jay

There should be some serious heat on Sando's job. This bs has gone on far too long.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on August 17, 2014, 04:19:46 PM

There should be some serious heat on Sando's job. This bs has gone on far too long.
Yeah ive got a mate who says the same thing. We could lose this week, belt the Saints and fall into the 8 ::)

Good news though, we play Port at our home week one ;D

The bad news is, could be on the down turn for the YoYo ::)

powersuperkents

I think WCE has it now, both sides can get 44 points at the most (Melb & GWS for Eagles), however Eagles have superior percentage. It will be quite the leapfrog by the Eagles if this happens (which I'd list as the most plausible series of events) 

Jay

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 23, 2014, 08:23:16 PM
I think WCE has it now, both sides can get 44 points at the most (Melb & GWS for Eagles), however Eagles have superior percentage. It will be quite the leapfrog by the Eagles if this happens (which I'd list as the most plausible series of events)
I'm hoping the Suns can at least be very competitive up in Gold Coast.

I'll back us to destroy the Saints, so it's still not out of the question...

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jayman on August 23, 2014, 08:47:51 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on August 23, 2014, 08:23:16 PM
I'm hoping the Suns can at least be very competitive up in Gold Coast.

I'll back us to destroy the Saints, so it's still not out of the question...
Adelaide should smash Saints, Richmond should as well. WCE have it as long as they smash both GWS & Melbourne. But it is still anybodies place. 8th is very much up for grabs. I don't understand the Crows, they beat the Kangas comfortably at the beginning of the season (while the Kangas were at full strength & the Crows were weakened), yet when the tables where turned (Crows at full strength, Kangas weakened with Boomer & Wells absent) they couldn't gt over the line. Idk if it's a comment on the Crows inconsistency or the Kangas tbh. Personally, if my team loses to the weakened Dockers next week, I have to hope it isn't the Crows who we're playing because the home ground advantage is rendered irrelevant haha. If I had to call it, it's going to be tight between the Tigers, Crows, & WCE (all dangerous teams). I don't think GCS or Collingwood have a chance (if Collingwood could only beat the GWS by that little a margin) they are well & truly finished & the Hawks will humiliate them next week as they fight to maintain 3rd or jump into 2nd.

But yes, pretty much anyone's to claim in the final round. Next week will certainly be exhilarating 

edit:
I just noticed the Eagles are playing GCS not GWS, it's going to be an incredible round next week  ;D I think the WCE will still win, however it's a matter of how much they can win by, same goes for the Crows. For Richmond it's how little they can lose by to the Swans, but with a team like the Tigers (although unlikely) you can't rule out an upset (defeated Hawks & Freo last season) especially when Sydney may be a game clear. Did well against Sydney last time they played as well

GoLions

Just FTR Eagles play the Suns at Metricon next week, not GWS

powersuperkents

Quote from: GoLions16 on August 23, 2014, 09:50:18 PM
Just FTR Eagles play the Suns at Metricon next week, not GWS
Just noted it above ^

It's going to be a solid week of football

Jay

Maybe I'm crazy, but I still think we'll play finals. Saints have absolutely nothing to play for, whereas the Suns I can see being very competitive up there.

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on August 23, 2014, 10:21:56 PM
Maybe I'm crazy, but I still think we'll play finals. Saints have absolutely nothing to play for, whereas the Suns I can see being very competitive up there.
Love the optimism.

Don't worry, I share it.

Still holding on to the hope that we can and will beat the Swans.

Torp

Call me crazy, Richmond for 8th. Adelaide 9th, Sorry Crows supporters! Tiges to beat Swans by under 2 goals to take away 8th.