Main Menu

The Yo-Yo

Started by tbagrocks, June 30, 2014, 09:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Well, like most crows fans every second week, we get very frustrated when we play below par and lose. Then of course we "bounce back" and beat a top 8 team comfortably!  Well .....

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END?   ::)

Thank God we have the GWS this week ......     ???

Surely the "Yo-yo" stops this weekend? :o     
                                                                 >:(

Every week at home we have another "Mini Grand Final" and we win, only to lose the next week ::) 

TIME FOR THIS YOYO TO END!!!

My Chumps

I think they'll just scrape into the 8, but will end up knocked out by Geelong/Collingwood first round :P

kilbluff1985

how did Hendo go on the weekend?

tbagrocks

the Ressies had a bye mate :)

Grazz

Really hoping the yoyo stops this weekend but dont have a lot of confidence as its gone on and on for to many rounds already.
It has to stop this weekend. :-\

Holz

could be worse, you could be a north supporter.

I actually thought we would lose to brisbane last week, and now im thinking we can beat the hawks this week.

Grazz

Quote from: Holzman on July 02, 2014, 06:51:07 PM
could be worse, you could be a north supporter.

I actually thought we would lose to brisbane last week, and now im thinking we can beat the hawks this week.

We are a bit alike mate, grab the games we aren't fancied in and drop the ones we are.

tbagrocks

Well, a win is a win but, a big task next week now especially with some key players going down

The Yo-Yo broken for now but, the theme still demands we don't drop off next week against the top side

Grazz

Hope the medical staff can work a few miracles this week.

tbagrocks

Gee wow that was disappointing but the only reason is that the Hawks were just too classy for us and that is hard for me to say

It wasn't a poor performance and we are starting to see more consistent level of performance the last three weeks, the loss hurts but at least the club has been playing well for three weeks and the yo-yo on the backburner for now, at least from a performance base

So, we aren't a top four team but we can beat the sides below that mark, make of it what you will but. It's those poor performances that really bugged us like the Carlton and Melbourne games, all we ask is our team has a real crack for four quarters. The results will come soon enough :)

Grazz

Yeh my son and i said early at the game the Hawks are a slick unit. Put us under a bit of pressure and we were pretty sloppy.
Hawks ability to create the loose man all night was telling. Hawks had kicked 3.8 at one stage so we were a little lucky on the scoreboard but glad we stuck in there.

tbagrocks

I call it now, the ol Yo-yo is gonesky :)  Big win over Port then the GWS, a small loss to the ruthless Hawks and another big win this time at the MCG to all but knock the Pies over for good!! The way they responded and fought on before kicking the last five goals was impressive

Roo has come on board now Hendo, Tex and Crouch all back and playing well! Look out anyone come week one/two of the finals

GoLions

GoLions

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 28, 2014, 09:04:48 PM
Roo has come on board now Hendo, Tex and Crouch all back and playing well! Look out anyone come week one/two of the finals
Yeah Tex and Crouch have been pretty good lately. If Crows make the finals, still think they can do a bit of damage

tbagrocks

Sheesh, has taken me half the week to even respond hence the shock of the disappointment  :-\  but gee wiz, the Yo-yo returned :-[  Well done Eagles you were fantastic and that guy Priddis looks even better live. But still ..... :-[