Crows legend Mark Ricciuto joins club board

Started by Ricochet, June 24, 2014, 05:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-06-24/crows-legend-ricciuto-joins-club-board?utm_medium=RSS

ADELAIDE legend Mark Ricciuto will join the club's board on July 1, with the Brownlow Medalist declaring he has always wanted to "give back" to the club.

The three-time best and fairest winner said that having developed his various hotels to the point where he could delegate their management, the timing was right to join the board.

While Ricciuto will join the board on July 1, incumbent board members John Sutton and Peter Hurley will depart at the end of the season after 14 years of service.

Grazz

Brought a smile to my face when i 1st heard this, you just know what Roo brings to the table and it cant be anything but a good move to have him on the board. ;D

tbagrocks

Looks like already shaking things up. Coach gone and Danger staying? Carn Roo, what's next!

Hopefully the backbone the club has lacked in recent years, built on Roo's broad shoulders!

As they said when Sando was unfortunately sacked. "Ruthless" Decision. Time for the club to get back to it's "Ruthless" ways of dominating

Sweetness

I agree, the Sanderson sacking was a very "un-Adelaide" thing to do in the ruthless aspect.
I'm excited to see who what takes place in the next 12 months.

Ziplock

Quote from: Sweetness on September 30, 2014, 08:45:21 PM
I agree, the Sanderson sacking was a very "un-Adelaide" thing to do in the ruthless aspect.

really?

I saw it as a classic adelaide move.

#renegeontippettdeal

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ziplock on September 30, 2014, 09:27:20 PM
Quote from: Sweetness on September 30, 2014, 08:45:21 PM

really?

I saw it as a classic adelaide move.

#renegeontippettdeal
Trigg is gone, finally, things can get back to where they were supposed to be