Main Menu

AFL Ignoring NSW and Qld.

Started by Ringo, June 23, 2014, 09:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Eddies a joke.

And the Afl pumping that much money in Sydney and GWS is a joke. The AFL is putting Sydney in best position every single year to have a crack at the flag. The sooner they scrap the COLA, the better. That way it will be a more even comp. Those 7 million simple people in nsw just dont want to understand the AFL game. (few exceptions of nsw people that support real afl footy)

SydneyRox

Quote from: nas on July 24, 2014, 08:54:21 AM
Quote from: Ringo on July 24, 2014, 08:50:09 AM
I still firmly believe that Tasmania deserve a team as well.  Maybe a relocation of a Melbourne Team.

Exactly my thought.

Boy would they need Roos to hang around then!!

But imagine how much help and support they would get in Tassie!

Ziplock

Quote from: noto07 on July 24, 2014, 10:24:07 AM
Eddies a joke.

And the Afl pumping that much money in Sydney and GWS is a joke. The AFL is putting Sydney in best position every single year to have a crack at the flag. The sooner they scrap the COLA, the better. That way it will be a more even comp. Those 7 million simple people in nsw just dont want to understand the AFL game. (few exceptions of nsw people that support real afl footy)

I think COLA needs to be adjusted rather than scrapped. Maybe capping the +10% of a player's wage at 500k, so the max amount extra a player can get per year from COLA is 50k, and then distributing any left overs evenly around the remaining players.

COLA's there to make it a more even comp- it's flowering expensive as hell to live in sydney... although, personally, I think it would be better to create a COLA for all teams, using some random city as a baseline.