PLEASE HELP! REALLY WANNA WIN MY LEAGUE!

Started by Nick_1069, March 16, 2010, 09:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick_1069

Hey guys, here's my team, looking for some help with it, really wanna beat my mates!

B: C. Enright (Geel), S. Gilbert (St K), H. Shaw (Coll), L. Hodge (Haw), N. Malceski (Syd), J. Hunt (Haw), B. Waters (WCE).
Bench: M. Maguire (Bris), A. Silvagni (Freo).

M: G. Ablett (Geel), N. Dal Santo (St K), S. Pendlebury (Coll), S. Mitchell (Haw), D. Martin (Rich), M. Barlow (Freo).
Bench: L. Shuey (WCE), R. Bastinac (Kang).

R: A. Sandilands (Freo), M. Seaby (Syd).
Bench: S. McNamara (Coll), E. Prato (WB).

F: N. Riewoldt (St K), M. Pavlich (Freo), J. Brown (Bris), L. Franklin (Haw), B. Hall (WB), J. Ziebell (Kang), C. Hitchcock (Port).
Bench: T. Rockliff (Bris), T. Lynch (St K).

Any advice or tips would be great thanks!

biggooters

Wouldnt have seaby in my team even tho he is the swans no1 ruckman also change some of your bench players as some wont play early on

Nick_1069

yeah, ive taken a punt on seaby but decided it was the only way to keep ablett. so ill take the risk.

but yer, i agree with u anout the bench, i dont care about the rucks. but who would you suggest in other positions?

biggooters

change lynch to posiadly or gumbleton change ya rucks to skipper and lobbe

Blueboys

Get rid of seaby and it 's a good side  8/10

Nick_1069

yer, i got pods. dont care much for rucks but might look upgrading one of em to lobbe or skipper.

Blueboys

It's good cover with tippet and lobbo! Lock in  ;D

drongo

I think its a great side, will win most leagues, I also think Seaby is a good pick for your second ruck as you would have to sacrafice the other lines to upgrade and Seaby will sea plenty of the ball.
I agree that you need to have some bench players that will start in round one.
Cheers