Need help! will comment yours 2!

Started by steve_maxwell23, March 16, 2010, 06:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve_maxwell23

I got 217,400 to spend and im not 100% sure where to spend it. Please leave a comment on who i should change and why. Also team rating out of 10 would b great, will return the favour. cheers

BACKS:
C.Enright
L.Hodge
J.Gram
H'Obrien
N.Malcheski
J.Hunt
B.Waters
EMG:
B.Sheppard
M.Maguire

MIDS:
G.Ablett
S.Mitchell
A.Cooney
L.Ball
J.Trengove
D.Martin
EMG:
M.Barlow
B.Moles

Rucks:
K.Tippett
Nic Nac
EMG:
W.Skipper
J.Trengove

Forwards:
ROK
N.Rielwoldt
L.Franklin
Gia
B.Hall
P.Dangerfield
J.Ziebell
EMG:
T.Rockliff
J.Podsiadly

COMMENTS WOULD B GREAT!

Snaker

It's not a bad team. Maybe get a big ruckman and I don't like harry obrein. Maybe change him to a shaw otherwise it's not a bad mix

splinta

use it to upgrade either obrien or ball,other than that not bad at all.

steve_maxwell23

Quote from: splinta on March 16, 2010, 06:15:49 AM
use it to upgrade either obrien or ball,other than that not bad at all.

change o'brien to x.ellis think he will do better then o'brien got $199,500 left, should i trade j.hunt for j.waite? or upgrade a ruckman?

splinta

yeah i think ellis is a good buy to.yeah trade hunt for either waite or harbrow.if waite is over his injury he is a bargain and i think harbrow is gonna have a breakout year.

steve_maxwell23

Quote from: splinta on March 16, 2010, 06:28:24 AM
yeah i think ellis is a good buy to.yeah trade hunt for either waite or harbrow.if waite is over his injury he is a bargain and i think harbrow is gonna have a breakout year.

cheers mate i think X is a great buy and if waite is fit and playing it will b great. What would you give my team out of 10? post a link to ur team and i'll comment on it mate cheers

splinta

with those trades you have sured uo your backline which was the week area.very solid all over,9/10.my link.........http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,9586.0.html