Will Fyfe be rested anytime for the rest of season?

Started by bwsh, June 12, 2014, 01:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwsh

I know its hard to say but do you think he will get rested im the SC finals like last year?
They have Brisbane second last game.

MatthewDoubrava

i believe he will, purely because thats what Ross Lyon does, id go sloane who is around the same mark, if that is what you  are asking.

you dont want to be taking the risk, come finals, his been rested and youll be kicking yourself for not going with someone else

juzztheball

HotTiges

I have Barlow and was looking at getting Fyfe as well..just feel a touch uneasy about having both dockers

Ricochet

Not with the split round he won't. And even if there wasn't that round we're not in a position to rest players this year

Typhnn

Agree with Rico...

2 bye's this year, plus fyfe has had a sub game as well as 2 week suspension...

Also see the top 6 teams within 1-2games come finals and i'm sure Freo would want a Home final again...!!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Typhnn on June 12, 2014, 08:57:32 AM
Agree with Rico...

2 bye's this year, plus fyfe has had a sub game as well as 2 week suspension...

Also see the top 6 teams within 1-2games come finals and i'm sure Freo would want a Home final again...!!

Agree. Don't over think things too much. Fyfe is a gun who is on the cheap. If you want him in your team then grab him :)

shaker

If Freo are comfortably in the top 4 watch out round 22 Lions at the Gabba

Ringo

May be cynical but the only reason I think if Freo are in the top 4 they will take their strongest side to brisbane is if they are still fighting for a Top 2 position. If not I can some players left behind as whether you like it or not long travels does effect you.

Colty

Quote from: HotTiges on June 12, 2014, 07:21:59 AM
I have Barlow and was looking at getting Fyfe as well..just feel a touch uneasy about having both dockers
I think given Barlow has had significant time off he prob wont be rested.

Rusty00

I think a lot of people worry too much about "potential restings". It's the same as injuries, you can't predict it.

Perthwildcat

The only reason they would is if they are a certainty for a top 4 home final, and the way it is now, can't see that happening.