Round 13 - Eagles v Suns - Saturday Jun 14th - Pattersons Stadium

Started by Ringo, June 11, 2014, 09:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Another stern test for the Suns but if midfield fires can see Suns getting over the Eagles. Thompson and May starting to form a formidable combination defensively to counter Eagles big men.

RaisyDaisy

Being an Eagles supporter I wouldn't be surprised at all if GC win this  :-\

Ricochet

Not sure why WCE are such favourites. GAJ should have a massive game with WCE midfield lacking any defensive presence.

GoLions

Suns I think should win this, although wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles got over the line at home

Jroo

kilbluff1985

Nige

Yep, Gold Coast for me too. Really like the way they're playing.

Big Mac

elephants

I reckon the Suns are tiring, will be a very interesting encounter.

Really depends if which Eagles team shows up. Will it be the team that played 3 outstanding quarters against the Pies and opened up very strongly in the first against the Hawks? Or will it be the team that played some of the most disgusting footy of the modern era against North.

I'll be there, and I'll be watching intently.

Capper

Will be interesting to see what Eagles team turns up. Scooter will no doubt go to GAJ and i think the WC will just get up

AaronKirk

frenzy

eagles have not beaten anybody above 14 position and not likely to.

Adamant

Actually think West Coast will get up.

Spewing that Coxy is out, his record against the Suns is insane!

Jukes

Suns very overrated, but eagles very showerty when not on a good week. It'll be close- maybe first draw of season?

Ringo

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane 7m

West Coast's Scott Selwood has withdrawn from tomorrow's match v GC Suns & replaced by Sharrod Wellingham. Sam Butler added to emergencies.

Does this make GAJ now the Captain.