Round 13 - Swans v Power - Saturday June 14th - SCG

Started by Ringo, June 11, 2014, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Undoubtedly the game of the round. Normally on the SCG you would favour Swans but will Power surprise and keep No 1 spot.

RaisyDaisy

Very excited to watch this game

I wish I was at AO, but being at the SCG is the ultimate test for Port. If they can get up here they are the outright flag favourites and deservingly so

Hoping for a real cracker!

Ricochet

The first real test for the Power this year imo. Think Sydney will be too strong but interested to see how Port go

SydneyRox

I think we can win it. You would think both teams will be right up for it. Will be won in the midfield though I expect Goodes to play a pivotal role without Tippett in the side.

GoLions

Jroo

This is going to be an awesome game, Swans by a goal.

Mailman the 2nd

Nick Smith to hold Wingard to 2 disposals the entire game, Swans by 35

kilbluff1985

Nige

Match of the round by a mile.

Flip a coin here. Home ground advantage could be the difference, but I'll tip Port.

AaronKirk

Port finally play a premiership contender that is near full fitness. Freo, Hawthorn and Geelong all had multiple players out whilst Sydney should only have Tippett out of their best side if I am correct, I would expect Pyke to play this week.

Sydney by 30+

Ricochet

Quote from: AaronKirk on June 11, 2014, 06:08:08 PM
Port finally play a premiership contender that is near full fitness. Freo, Hawthorn and Geelong all had multiple players out whilst Sydney should only have Tippett out of their best side if I am correct, I would expect Pyke to play this week.

Sydney by 30+
Spot on mate. Very interested to see where Port are at

Capper

Im thinking that Pyke and Membrey will come in for Derickx and Tippett. Expect Membrey to play about half-3/4 of the game

Mailman the 2nd

I really want Membrey to be playing too, he's been like Mitch Morton in the NEAFL, only good :P

Capper

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on June 11, 2014, 06:15:26 PM
I really want Membrey to be playing too, he's been like Mitch Morton in the NEAFL, only good :P
A bit harsh on Mitch. Wasnt he the last player to play for Richmond and play in an AFL grandfinal winning team??

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tabs on June 11, 2014, 06:19:02 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on June 11, 2014, 06:15:26 PM
A bit harsh on Mitch. Wasnt he the last player to play for Richmond and play in an AFL grandfinal winning team??

Yes, but I stand by my statement :P