Quote from: NigeyS on June 13, 2014, 10:19:29 PM
Quote from: Master Q on June 13, 2014, 10:17:31 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 13, 2014, 10:13:30 PM
The way Casbault launches into packs very similar to Daniher IMO
Daniher weighs less than a balloon.
90kg is a pretty heavy balloon.

Still very light for someone over 200cm
Still very heavy for a balloon.  :P

Who cares what daniher weighs, he is a 2nd year kid and will be 10 times the player casboult is.

Some low SC scores, expecting some big scale ups?

Vinny

10 times the player Casboukt is? Are you serious? Both of them have shown the same really but Casboult just cause of his marking ability but off kicking. Daniher is getting hyped cause of his name..

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Vinny on June 13, 2014, 10:53:19 PM
10 times the player Casboukt is? Are you serious? Both of them have shown the same really but Casboult just cause of his marking ability but off kicking. Daniher is getting hyped cause of his name..

Because of his name? Get real Vinny has shown lots of potential

quinny88

Quote from: Vinny on June 13, 2014, 10:53:19 PM

I said WILL BE 10 times the player. Was going to be a top 3 draft pick if not for father son. Casboult is just a big lump. Can take a grab but will never be elite

Vinny

I'm not doubting that, but Quinny is talking as if Casboult is a spud and Daniher is god.

Both have shown potential but Casboult is still ahead IMO.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Vinny on June 13, 2014, 10:57:12 PM
I'm not doubting that, but Quinny is talking as if Casboult is a spud and Daniher is god.

Ok then I do agree Casboult is currently ahead but so he should be is older and more games

Kinda funny all I said is they look similar when going for marks now all this lol

quinny88

Casboult is a 24 year old from the rookie draft that's played 20 odd games.
Daniher was touted as a top 3 draft pick and one of the gun forward/rucks of the future. They are not in the same ball park.
Not saying right now but daniher will be a street ahead of him in the not to distant future.

Master Q

They are different types of players...

Daniher has a lot more work to do than Casboult though...

Vinny

Quote from: quinny88 on June 13, 2014, 11:03:37 PM

Daniher was touted as a top 3 draft pick and one of the gun forward/rucks of the future. They are not in the same ball park.
Not saying right now but daniher will be a street ahead of him in the not to distant future.
Both have potential but with hands like Casboult has, think his potential is better. Daniher has been solid but hasn't shown anything real crazy. Levi has shown that he is a gun mark even an elite mark, just his kicking that is off.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Vinny on June 13, 2014, 11:07:34 PM

Both have potential but with hands like Casboult has, think his potential is better. Daniher has been solid but hasn't shown anything real crazy. Levi has shown that he is a gun mark even an elite mark, just his kicking that is off.

Daniher's hands are just as good

quinny88

Quote from: Master Q on June 13, 2014, 11:05:56 PM
They are different types of players...

Daniher has a lot more work to do than Casboult though...

Daniher is a far more natural footballer. All he has to do is grow into his body and watch him become a gun

quinny88

So you wouldn't trade casboult for daniher right this second if given the chance?

Ziplock

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 13, 2014, 11:09:00 PM

Daniher's wrecking kids who're his age (aka, the giants essendon game), he was spraying it a bit, but he was still phenomenal.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ziplock on June 13, 2014, 11:12:09 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 13, 2014, 11:09:00 PM

Daniher's wrecking kids who're his age (aka, the giants essendon game), he was spraying it a bit, but he was still phenomenal.

What's your point? It's just his size that's letting him down vs more mature defenders not his hands