Harvey and gray are must have's discussion?

Started by mark44, June 11, 2014, 08:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swoozie

Gray is a must have I think, although for some reason I just don't think Boomer is.

Maybe it's because I don't like him, but too many times he can be completely tagged out of it. Although to his credit this year it hasn't happened.

Ricochet

Fantasy Freako ‏@FantasyFreako  5m
Only Beams, Pendles, JPK and Ablett have scored more #SuperCoach points than Robbie Gray since Round 4. #onfire @PAFC

:o

felsty

Wingard 119 BE can wait until next week or the week after if he puts out a showere score against the swans

FonFatty

Quote from: mark44 on June 11, 2014, 11:58:26 AM
Really considering

Higgins for gray
Fasolo for wingard

Very tempting
Like I said, with the way Port are going those 2 will be major contributors to keep them in the top2-4

colmullet

yeah i have no idea whether to pay the extra coin for one of these two or save 160 odd thousand and grab Zorko to replace Higgins, forwards currently are Danger, Parker, Dusty, Roughead, Buddy, Higgins

mark44

I would get buddy but already got, mcveigh, jpk, Eski and Parker

YoungGun

im choosing between them this week, probably gonna get harvey. he has less chance of getting injured which is bizarre considering boomer is 103 years old

tor01doc

Quote from: colmullet on June 11, 2014, 01:37:14 PM
yeah i have no idea whether to pay the extra coin for one of these two or save 160 odd thousand and grab Zorko to replace Higgins, forwards currently are Danger, Parker, Dusty, Roughead, Buddy, Higgins

I know you have Roughy!  >:(  Well played.

Gray is quality. Wingard borderline.

Vinny

I won't have either at the end of the year. :-[

Is it really a must? My forward line is:

Dangerfield, Parker, Martin, Pavlich, Buddy, Zorko.

tor01doc

If you had the choice of grabbing one of Pav, Buddy, Zorko or Gray now, it would have to be Gray.

Vinny

The cash from getting Zorko allows me to grab another premium midfielder though, unless I make that premium midfielder Gray.

Plus Zorko is averaging 100+ without gastro effected game.

Nicky Winmar

mark44

Decided on trade plan

Watson to gray

Next week swing gray forward which gives me another week to look at fyfe, sj etc

Bully

For all those lining up to bring Gray in, I'd wait until after the Swans match, reckon there's a good chance he may drop in price.

ubeaut

Quote from: Bully on June 11, 2014, 09:39:18 PM
For all those lining up to bring Gray in, I'd wait until after the Swans match, reckon there's a good chance he may drop in price.
That's what I'm hoping but he has a gettable BE..