Fyfe v Jack?

Started by _wato, June 09, 2014, 09:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Alright, I think I may have completely changed my mind.

Fyfe + $30k is so so tempting.. I love Jack though and he is a huge pod.

19 to 13 in the voting, so not much in it ???

RaisyDaisy

I've changed my mind too

Thinking I might just grab Gray instead to complete my fwds because I know he is the best, where as these guys are very good, but I think I would rather wait a few weeks and get JPK or Rocky instead

_wato

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 11, 2014, 05:01:40 PM
I've changed my mind too

Thinking I might just grab Gray instead to complete my fwds because I know he is the best, where as these guys are very good, but I think I would rather wait a few weeks and get JPK or Rocky instead

Mhm seems the way doesn't it

Don't think I can wait for them, no point aiming to to get the top few now unless you have a truckload of cash or you aim to get them when they fall in price which could take weeks, as you'll never get them all. I'd say if you have 4 of the top 7/8 such as Ablett/Pendles/Beams/Jelly/Rocky/JPK/Fyfe you'll be fine to have others such as Libba/Barlow/Stevie J/Jack/Ward etc

RaisyDaisy

Currently have Ablett, Pendles, Jelwood, Beams, Libba, Ward and Stevie J so feel like my mids are pretty strong and good

Jack would suffice, but if I can get Rocky or JPK later once my cows have mooed it might be worthwhile

Having Gray in my fwds really strengthens the line up

Still mulling it over, but at this stage I think Gray completing my fwds makes my team look better than having Jack in my mids.

HotTiges

im in the same boat.. need 2 trades for ward/jack/libba/jpk or 1 for fyfe/sloane/murphy..

Was locking in Fyfe but already have Barlow..

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: HotTiges on June 11, 2014, 05:42:49 PM
im in the same boat.. need 2 trades for ward/jack/libba/jpk or 1 for fyfe/sloane/murphy..

Wouldn't use 2 trades here. Just grab Fyfe, doesn't matter if you have Barlow

The reason I am looking to grab Gray for now, is because in a few weeks time I should be able to turn Shenton and Impey into JPK/Rocky so only 1 downgrade 1 upgrade

HotTiges

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 11, 2014, 05:50:23 PM
Quote from: HotTiges on June 11, 2014, 05:42:49 PM

Wouldn't use 2 trades here. Just grab Fyfe, doesn't matter if you have Barlow

The reason I am looking to grab Gray for now, is because in a few weeks time I should be able to turn Shenton and Impey into JPK/Rocky so only 1 downgrade 1 upgrade
the other trade I was looking at was Higgins to Zorko..

whynot102

I am thinking Ward last three round average 125 last five 129 hard yo best those numbers

kilbluff1985

got Jack in my team now for Watson but keep wanting to change it to Barlow :-X

Bully

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 11, 2014, 10:56:15 PM
got Jack in my team now for Watson but keep wanting to change it to Barlow :-X

Barlow is a reliable cheap option, he's also the least likely to get rested.

ubeaut

Least likely to get tagged too..

Mat0369

I will happily keep Jack as my POD :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 11, 2014, 11:22:43 PM

Barlow also a POD?

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 11, 2014, 11:23:26 PM
Barlow also a POD?

A few have been considering Barlow over the last 3 weeks, but more people jumping back off Jack onto Fyfe means Jack could be a key. Barlow and Jack are probably close to equal in terms of percentage owned but I think Jack is a better scoring option. You should have gone Hanners

_wato

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 11, 2014, 11:22:43 PM

Not for long! The more people jumping on Fyfe is better for me as the choice I want is the one everyone isn't choosing. Have to jump on Jack this week if I want him however as I wanted to give Cotchin ONE more week to prove himself. Jack has a pretty standard BE whereas Cotchin will drop and Fyfe will drop also to make it a nothing loss. Mhm.