Watson to who?

Started by lukebomber, June 09, 2014, 08:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukebomber

I Have 108K in the bank so i can afford anyone, for obvious reasons i'm leaning towards JPK or Rocky, but I still have one more midfield upgrade to make so maybe a cheaper option is the way to go?
My midfield is currently: Ablett, Pendlebury, Beams, Selwood, Watson, Murphy, Fyfe, Shenton (Acres, O'rouke)

RaisyDaisy

Has to be JPK or Rocky for mine

AlexIsOnFire

I think you need to make more cash out of this in order to upgrade your last mid spot, so a slight downgrade to a Swallow or Montagna to help you upgrade Shenton

GoLions

Normally I would say one of JPK or Rocky, but seeing as you still have another midfield spot left to upgrade which, going by your rookies, could take a few more weeks, I'd be leaning towards SJ this week. Then in 3 weeks or so hopefully one of JPK or Rocky have dropped a bit in price.

billnats

The decision I have to make is a combined one with Higgins upgrade:
A) Liba & Zorko
B) SJ & Harvey

GoLions

Quote from: billnats on June 09, 2014, 09:02:35 PM
A) Liba & Zorko
B) SJ & Harvey
C) SJ and Zorko

Zorko is averaging a touch over 101 if you take out his gastro/sub affected 12, and is only 408k with a BE of 4

billnats

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 09, 2014, 09:04:31 PM
Quote from: billnats on June 09, 2014, 09:02:35 PM
A) Liba & Zorko
B) SJ & Harvey
C) SJ and Zorko

Zorko is averaging a touch over 101 if you take out his gastro/sub affected 12, and is only 408k with a BE of 4
Interesting!
SJ and Liba I guess going to be a bit of POD in my league no matter which way I go. Zorko is 160K cheaper than Harvey!

lukebomber

Quote from: GoLions16 on June 09, 2014, 08:59:52 PM
Normally I would say one of JPK or Rocky, but seeing as you still have another midfield spot left to upgrade which, going by your rookies, could take a few more weeks, I'd be leaning towards SJ this week. Then in 3 weeks or so hopefully one of JPK or Rocky have dropped a bit in price.
Yeah that's the dilemma, however I still haven't downgraded langford who's sitting on my bench at the moment, if i were to trade him for the cheapest playing rookie, at this stage bews, that would leave me with 300K, enough to trade in JPK this week and hopefully SJ next week for shenton, thoughts?

Sabretooth Tigers

???
After the week I've just had I'd likely trade Jobe for " Blind Freddy " But going for Stevie J instead. Reckon at the worst Stevie should make his price rocket over the next 6 or 7 weeks and at the best return to the keepers list. " What a difference 1 week make in football ", think I need a recharge. Cheers all.    :) 
Actually considering Cotchin   to   A Swallow   +   Watson  to  Stevie  J   leaving 128.5k towards M.8  a little down the track.   ::)

H1bb3i2d

If I bring in Gray and Johnson this week for Jobe and Higgins, it leaves me enough to trade Fas to a $548k mid next week to complete my team (hope he gets dropped, but a 70odd isnt an unreachable BE)

SO, a lot of mid discussion so thought I'd ask here:

Already have BJ, so what are my chances on Fyfe dropping lower? Will Barlow be my best option? Is Dal Santo's scoring dropping off? Have I missed someone? Would love some thoughts!

Ramus

I really WANT to bring in Rockliff, but I know I SHOULD bring in Stevie J.

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: Ramus on June 10, 2014, 01:09:54 PM
I really WANT to bring in Rockliff, but I know I SHOULD bring in Stevie J.

For the extra $130k, mate, you'd want Rocky to average what, like 26ppg more than SJ? Anything less and you can't technically 'lose' by grabbing Stevie.

Unless it's your last upgrade and you have the cash, $130k is basically worth an extra downgrade trade to make, I'd imagine you could use it elsewhere.

I could be wrong!

Ramus

I could swing it but I know I probably should't spend the extra!

With Watson out I need to replace him and still bring in my last Mid.

Ramus

J.Watson to D.Zaharakis
W.Langford to P.Hanley

or

J.Watson to S.Johnson
T.Langdon to P.Hanley

Southstorm

Undecided between Stevie J, Ward, JPK and Boak.