Round 12 - Suns v Swans - Sunday June 8th - Metricon Stadium

Started by Ringo, June 03, 2014, 08:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Nige

Jackross10

AaronKirk

Was tossing up between Malceski and Bartel this week to bring in. Bartel produces 80 odd and Malceski already up to 42 SC  :-\

I will try anything possible to try to get Malceski in as my final defensive upgrade.

Vinny

Quote from: AaronKirk on June 08, 2014, 03:53:54 PM
Was tossing up between Malceski and Bartel this week to bring in. Bartel produces 80 odd and Malceski already up to 42 SC  :-\

Mat0369

Malcho is a beast, I am spewing I couldn't get him in during the byes since I had about 6 round 10 bye defenders already ::)

Hoggyz_a_legend

Quote from: NigeyS on June 08, 2014, 03:52:55 PM
Malceski on 42 SC already.  :o

SO FAR, he's one of my best trades this year. Does anyone know if Swallow's being tagged? Only the 1 handball so far...

RaisyDaisy

I have Swallow and my opp doesn't. Come on champ, get involved - 5 SC atm is no good!

Ended up putting the C on Gaz too so hopefully the master can have a big one

Jackross10

Quote from: AaronKirk on June 08, 2014, 03:53:54 PM

I will try anything possible to try to get Malceski in as my final defensive upgrade.

Was tossing up between Burgyone and Eski last week. Burgs 2 70s fcukkk

Nige

Jackross10

Anyone know a website I can stream this match from? On an ipad? I miss AFL already haha

RaisyDaisy

Sydney keep slingshotting down their end... that is going to get Suns eventually

Nige

Ringo

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on June 08, 2014, 04:00:42 PM
Poor Goal kicking costing Suns.
Yep, they'd be right in this if they kicked straight.