Round 12 - Suns v Swans - Sunday June 8th - Metricon Stadium

Started by Ringo, June 03, 2014, 08:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Swans established themselves as premiership favourites last week but Suns are turning Metricon into a home fortress. Will it be strong enough though to turn back the Swans surge?

RaisyDaisy

Suns are up and about for this, and are ready to give Swans a run, but Swan will touch them up I think

Swans by 35

GoLions

Jroo

Hard to see the Swans losing atm. The key forwards will dominate.

Ricochet

Think Buddy will rip this game apart. Not sure who will play on him

kilbluff1985

Mailman the 2nd

Gold Coast struggled against Taylor Walker so it will only get worse against the Swans forward line

Nige

I'd love to see the Suns get up, but that Swans forward line is menacing. Bloods to win.

TomK

Just can't see the Swans losing at the moment. Swans by 37.

Grazz

SydneyRox

Swans formline says a big win, but any team with GAJ in it gives me cause for concern.

Swans by 45. Tippet to kick 8

Dudge

From seeing the Swans last week, the margins the only debate on this game

nrich102

Will be a good game, but Dixon, Lynch and Day aren't as good as Buddy, Reid and Tippett... Yet.

Swans by 36

Ringo

Quote from: Ricochet on June 03, 2014, 10:54:13 PM
Think Buddy will rip this game apart. Not sure who will play on him
Will depend whether Rory Thompson is fit.  Suns also have Stanley, Mackenzie and Cameron under injury clouds all defenders so Swans forwards will more than likely run amok against an undermanned defence.

Best hope for Suns is to control the midfield if possible but with JPK hitting form this may not be possible.

Favouring the Swans now with showers now being predicted at Metricon as well which suits the Swans game.

Mailman the 2nd

Swans have done very badly in the rain so far this season  :-X