Round 12 - Giants v Bombers - Saturday June 7th - Spotless Stadium, Sydney

Started by Ringo, June 03, 2014, 08:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Giants were really competitive against Hawks but will they be able to back up against the Bombers?

RaisyDaisy

Bombers will win this easily. Giants spent all their tickets last week

Cant see it being a great viewing spectacle

Vinny

If Watson could break the tag, that'd be great. If the tag could not go anywhere near Goddard, that'd also be great.

GoLions

Quote from: Vinny on June 03, 2014, 08:33:15 PM
If Watson could break the tag, that'd be great. If the tag could not go anywhere near Goddard, that'd also be great.
Agree haha

Bombers by 50+ I reckon, although very hard to predict what will happen with GWS. Could even be a chance at winning if the Bombers of a few weeks ago turn up instead

Jroo

I'm hoping GWS performed like they did last week, they can really make it a close match. In saying that, Bombers should be too classy and win by 30.

Ricochet

Bombers fielded their strongest team of the year last week. Reckon they'll have a huge second half of the year.
They should win this

JBs-Hawks

kilbluff1985

Nige

Interesting game after the way the Giants went about things against the Hawks last week. Can the Bombers win? Probably, but this could be too close for comfort for the Essendon faithful.

Grazz

TomK

nrich102

Will be very even at half time, bombers should get away though. Bombers by 31.

Ziplock

mmm, I give us a reasonable shot at this game... if I had to call it though, I'd probably back essendon.

Master Q

People seem to be forgetting GWS played Box Hill last week.

Essendon 30+

kilbluff1985

Pears posted something on twitter about Dell playing tonight but it was removed quickly so he could be a late in