Round 12 - Hawks v Eagles - Saturday June 7th - Aurora Stadium, Launceston

Started by Ringo, June 03, 2014, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Another match between two disappointing teams from last week with the Hawks just getting over the Giants and the Eagles going down to the Roos.  Hawks will be keen to keep their Launceston record in tact and should win but the Eagles may surprise.

RaisyDaisy

I really hope to see the boys, in particular the midfield really lift their effort, but cant see us coming anywhere close here

JJK out just makes things worse

Hawks by 40  :'(

Vinny

nrich102

Hawks should win, but think It will be closer than that RD. Hawks by 20

GoLions

JBs-Hawks

Hopefully a trip down to the old fortress can see us recapture our mojo.

Jroo

Ricochet

This is going to be 80+ points. Reckon the axe might fall at the selection table for the Eagles. Plus JJK will miss.
It could get very very ugly for WCE

kilbluff1985

Nige

Honestly, this has the potential to get quite ugly.

Hawks to make light work of the Weagles.

Grazz

TomK

elephants

Excerpt from a text I sent a mate yesterday morning...

"I wish I was head of team selection at WCE too
OUT: Masten, Wellingham, Shuey, Schofield, Hill (all ommited) Cox (rested)
IN: Sheed, Hutchings, Tunbridge, Sinclair, Glass, Wilson
These flowering downhill skiers in our midfield need to realise they're not gonna get gifted games and paid big bucks to play like shower."

I want to see us play kids and drop the front-running pretty boys that make up our midfield.

/rant.

Hawks by 68 but Dom Sheed to have 40 touches and kick 7 goals.

LF

Jeremy McGovern is coming in for JJK
Hopefully he has a great game and really pushes to keep a spot in the team for a bit longer as he can swing back as well as play forward

tbagrocks

Look, if this game was at the G Id actually give the Weagles a silly chance of winning, but sheesh, having to travel from Perth to Melbourne, to Dubai, to London, to Singapore and finally down to Tassie ::)

Gee wiz that is a big ask, but stand by it, the WCE are a silly chance although Im tipping the Hawks, but they aren't exactly flying are they? So, CARN EAGLES (Especially after being shafted by the travel by the AFL, again)