Round 12 - Cats v Blues - Friday 6th June - Etihad Stadium

Started by Ringo, June 03, 2014, 07:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

ubeaut

How do people think Selwood/Bartel/SJ will go vs Carlton restrictive taggers? Rocky smashed Carrots last week.. but last year Carrots held Selwood to 74 points. In that game they tagged him,Enright,Chappy and Mackie!

Which Carlton will turn up?

Ricochet

I'm not expecting much put it that way. Who knows tbh. They have been super tight in giving up points all season but were beaten on the wkend.

quinny88

I'm finding it hard to tip in this game.
It's not to often a team wins the week after a 100+ point loss. This is Geelong though.
Carlton you just don't know what you will get with them.

Cats in a close one

Master Q

I think Carlton will display more fight than usual, Cats are easy favourites though. Geelong are definitely no certainty though.

Vinny

Quote from: Master Q on June 05, 2014, 09:27:39 PM
I think Carlton will display more fight than usual, Cats are easy favourites though. Geelong are definitely no certainty though.
I actually agree, our last three losses against them have not been huge at all. 2 points, 12 points & 16 points the most recent.

But never know which Carlton side will turn up.

Jroo

Bloody Stevo, gave me a scare there for a second.
@Stevo7AFL: Simpson out 4 Cats. Walker in

Jroo

@AFL: Final teams #AFLCatsBlues - Dawson Simpson OUT for the Cats. Josh Walker IN. Subs: Jesse Stringer (@GeelongCats) & Simon White (@CarltonFC)

quinny88

Quote from: JROO8 on June 06, 2014, 06:38:34 PM

Even though you said it gave you a scare it still scared me haha

GoLions

Quote from: quinny88 on June 06, 2014, 06:45:03 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on June 06, 2014, 06:38:34 PM

Even though you said it gave you a scare it still scared me haha
I was trippin' balls for a moment there

ScottieD

yeh the warning doesn't help the heart rate - shower I got angry as hell for 1/5th of a second there

jamfrank

I read "Late out for the cats blues game" on the AFL site and my heart stopped for a second.

Jukes

Samsturmfels

Cats by 27
Stevie J, Selwood and Murphy to be 3 of the top 5 players on the ground

RaisyDaisy

As the start of this game nears, all of a sudden I am feeling that I should put the VC on Jelwood, but I really want to give it to Libba

Jelwood into Libba would take some stones, but I'm tempted!