Round 12 - Cats v Blues - Friday 6th June - Etihad Stadium

Started by Ringo, June 03, 2014, 07:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Both Teams coming off disappointing losses. Will the Cats be able to regroup after the thrashing by Swans? Will Carlton overcome off field dramas with Bootsma?

Vinny

Not sure we can get up considering the departure of Bootsma. Players would be devastated mentally.

nrich102

RaisyDaisy

The Carlton boys will start off strong, playing for Bootsma, but as the game goes on Geelong will win, and I'll say by 25 points

Looking forward to see Bootsma get his well deserved parade lap on the back of the Hilux

GoLions

Cats should win this comfortably, the Blues won't be able to cope mentally without Bootsma now and will go down without a fight

Jroo

Both teams will come out firing, but Cats to prevail in a close one.

Ricochet

kilbluff1985

Vinny

Now everyone knows when we lose to the Cats, it will be 100% due to the loss of a club legend and not the fact that we are a very mediocre side. :P

Nige

When a mediocre team like Carlscum loses the best player of their list, there's no way they can beat a team like Geelong.

Cats with ease.

Grazz

Im thinking the Cats will want to make a mess of the Blues after last weeks belting by the Swans.

TomK

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on June 03, 2014, 11:31:35 PM
Im thinking the Cats will want to make a mess of the Blues after last weeks belting by the Swans.

Thinking similar mate, Cats would be wanting to get some respect back. Hoping not but it could get ugly without Bootsma

Bill Manspeaker

Mat0369

I can see this getting ugly. I wouldn't be surprised if Geelong have a 220 point turnaround.