Second Last Draft

Started by NastyPenguin, March 15, 2010, 12:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NastyPenguin

Okay I'm almost ready for round 1 and a perma spot in the top 50.

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hargrave, Hodge, Hunt.J, Maguire, Waters.(Davis, Nason)

Mids: Ablett(c), Mitchell, Mcveigh, ROK, Barlow, Martin. (Shuey, Banner)

Rucks: Sandi, Tippett.(Warnock, Skipper)

Forwards: Roo, Brown.J, Hall, Gray, Dangerfield, Gumbleton, Warren.(Hitchcock, Franklin)

Franklin will come in after round one and allow  Hitchcock and Gumby to cash me up  ;D ;D ;D

alman

Top 50.. maybe  ;)

Backs - first 5 choices awesome. Both Maguire and Waters starting is asking for trouble. Maguire needs to cement himself in the Lions outfit so is not guaranteed selection straight away (although a good nab hasn't done him any harm), more a bench option for me. Same with Waters, missed a lot of footy and is a big risk.

Mids - awesome with no complaints, ROK a bit random to select in mid and not as a forward. Good bench coverage for Mcveigh R1 susp.

Rucks - great combo and good bench.

Forwards - Good options and Gumbleton seems set to play R1 so will be good coverage for Franklin. Not sure on Warren as is a fringe player.

9/10 good side - took off one mark due to backs  :)

NastyPenguin

Have reworked the side a bit to strengthen the backline

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Hargrave, Hodge, Hunt.J, Kennelly, Waters.(Maguire, Nason)

Mids: Ablett(c), Mitchell, Ball, ROK, McVeigh, Martin. (Barlow, Banner)

Rucks: Sandi, Tippett.(Warnock, Skipper)

Forwards: Roo, Zieball, Hall, Ballantyne, Dangerfield, Gumbleton, Hitchcock. Podsiadly, Franklin)

Less of a risk in the back line although have lost Gray and Brown from the forward line.