Round 11 - Adelaide Vs Gold Coast - Sunday 1st June - Adelaide Oval

Started by Hellopplz, May 27, 2014, 09:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomK

Ringo

Like most have been waiting for Suns to fall but to date not showing any signs, McKenna has the team playing an attractive brand of football and they are now playing for each other as well. Suns do not usually tag but if they can keep Sloan and Danger quiet can see the Suns consolidating their Top 4 position.

Rusty00

Jroo

Will be a good game to see where the Suns are. I think they will win it.

AaronKirk

Tipping the Suns. Adelaide's inconsistency is horrible. Lost to Melbourne at AO, Defeated Collingwood at AO, Lost to Carlton at the 'G.

If Adelaide are not on their game the Suns could give them a belting this weekend.

Mailman the 2nd

kilbluff1985

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 29, 2014, 11:39:02 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 29, 2014, 11:38:17 PM
Why are Adelaide the money favourites?  ???

HGA i'd say the only reason

They haven't done too well at Adelaide Oval so far this year  :-X

Jroo

Danger in doubt and Kerridge likely to go to Gazza.
@Adelaide_FC: Brenton Sanderson on Patrick Dangerfield... "We will see how he recovers... there is some doubt. We will make a smart decision on him."
@Adelaide_FC: Sanderson tips Sam Kerridge to get first go on Gary Ablett.

elephants

Quote from: JROO8 on May 30, 2014, 12:37:54 PM
Danger in doubt and Kerridge likely to go to Gazza.
@Adelaide_FC: Brenton Sanderson on Patrick Dangerfield... "We will see how he recovers... there is some doubt. We will make a smart decision on him."
@Adelaide_FC: Sanderson tips Sam Kerridge to get first go on Gary Ablett.

So I may have been in the car while doing my DT trades and thus have Roughy sitting on the fwd bench with the E. Really really really would like Danger to be a late out...

Ringo

With Shenton sitting on my bench with 100 points do not care really if Dangerfield is a late out.

nas

Quote from: Ringo on May 31, 2014, 07:31:03 AM
With Shenton sitting on my bench with 100 points do not care really if Dangerfield is a late out.

Ditto

Jroo

@pkd73: Just heard Phil Harper from crows on Adelaide radio all but confirm Dangerfield will play. Went 100% yest at training.

Ricochet

flower yeh. Have Shenton in the mids so only have bloody Ambrose as emergency if he didn't play

Vinny