Round 11 - Essendon vs Richmond - Saturday 31st May - MCG

Started by Hellopplz, May 27, 2014, 09:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 31, 2014, 10:35:38 PM
Quote from: shaker on May 31, 2014, 10:34:19 PM
Where can the Tiges go from here I have sat looking at the TV for 5 minutes and I can't see any type of fix at all , there are none  :'(

Maybe you can borrow Paul Roos once he's done with melbourne
dimma a bomber boy but the tigers look like a bunch of lost kids.  no commitment or belief.   roos would address that

Nige

Quote from: shaker on May 31, 2014, 10:40:40 PM
Where can the Tiges go from here I have sat looking at the TV for 5 minutes and I can't see any type of fix at all , there are none  :'(

Don't know if Dimma's gonna last that long
He brought us out of a terrible period, there's really no point sacking him. That's just gonna set us even further back.

shaker

Quote from: NigeyS on May 31, 2014, 10:53:22 PM
Quote from: shaker on May 31, 2014, 10:40:40 PM

Don't know if Dimma's gonna last that long
He brought us out of a terrible period, there's really no point sacking him. That's just gonna set us even further back.

Don't know if we can go any further back , they were not playing for him tonight and to just let players like Watson and most Bomber players roam free all night is as damning on him as the players

kilbluff1985

Capper

Quote from: Money on May 31, 2014, 10:27:20 PM
Stanton you bloody beaUtyyy!

Cotchin on the other hand....
Stants usually only performs well until R13 and then against on R23. Time to trade him out soon

nrich102

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 31, 2014, 09:04:47 PM
Channel 7 are absolute scum that they still don't televise games in HD
It wasnt even on fta here >:(

Ricochet

It'll be easy to blame Hardwick but at some point the players need to take responsibility or they won't dig themselves out of this for a long time. They are so mentally fragile atm

Vinny

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on June 01, 2014, 09:31:31 AM
It'll be easy to blame Hardwick but at some point the players need to take responsibility or they won't dig themselves out of this for a long time. They are so mentally fragile atm
Couldn't agree more.

Can't blame Dimma, and sacking him won't solve anything, in fact... it would make it all that much worse because it would set us back even further. He's got us out of a tough period once, he can do it again.

A few players could benefit from a week in the twos. Had 16 AFL listed players in the VFL win and the club said the other week we would reward those that played well, hope that hasn't been thrown out the window already.

FactHunt

Quote from: NigeyS on June 01, 2014, 10:41:44 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on June 01, 2014, 09:31:31 AM
Couldn't agree more.

Can't blame Dimma, and sacking him won't solve anything, in fact... it would make it all that much worse because it would set us back even further. He's got us out of a tough period once, he can do it again.

A few players could benefit from a week in the twos. Had 16 AFL listed players in the VFL win and the club said the other week we would reward those that played well, hope that hasn't been thrown out the window already.

Surely Miles will get his go now...
Probably add Helbig, Edwards/Lloyd?, Arnott. Need to get in a few blokes who will bring some hardness and are playing for their respective spots in the 1's.

I'm a Bombers fan, but got a soft spot for the Tiges... and they were shower.

Big Mac

Jroo

What a shower performance, our season is well and truly cooked now.
Quite funny to see Bomber flogs boo Jroo, he's 1000x better than all their forwards put together, also funny how they think Fletch is the best player to ever player.
Brendon Floggard played well, but surely Howlett deserved the medal.
Hurely out was great for the Bombers, it meant Carlisle could go down back, where he belongs.
Anyway, Miles better get a game next week, I think I heard he was BOG in the VFL again.

Nige

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 01, 2014, 12:09:08 PM
Will Lennon keep his spot?
I didn't think he badly, but he didn't really do anything in the way of kick goals or anything, which is what I'd expect from him in the half forward kind of role.

I hope he does, but who knows...

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on June 01, 2014, 12:31:15 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on June 01, 2014, 12:09:08 PM
Will Lennon keep his spot?
I didn't think he badly, but he didn't really do anything in the way of kick goals or anything, which is what I'd expect from him in the half forward kind of role.

I hope he does, but who knows...
I think he should, I think there's a few players who'll be dropped before him.

FactHunt

Quote from: JROO8 on June 01, 2014, 12:21:32 PM
What a shower performance, our season is well and truly cooked now.
Quite funny to see Bomber flogs boo Jroo, he's 1000x better than all their forwards put together, also funny how they think Fletch is the best player to ever player.
Brendon Floggard played well, but surely Howlett deserved the medal.
Hurely out was great for the Bombers, it meant Carlisle could go down back, where he belongs.
Anyway, Miles better get a game next week, I think I heard he was BOG in the VFL again.

Thought BJ was good, but Howlett stiff to miss the medal on return.
I think the Bomber fans just liked giving Jroo a bit of stick on an off night, nothing too unexpected or malicious... everyone knows that he can play- it's just a bit of fun and part of the game.
P.S. Fletch is an icon of the game mate, and great to see him slip forward and kick the first one on very B grade defence on the night!  ;D