Round 11 - Essendon vs Richmond - Saturday 31st May - MCG

Started by Hellopplz, May 27, 2014, 09:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

GO THE BOMBERS! This game is a tough one to call as could go either way from the performances of both teams this season.

RaisyDaisy

This might be a scrappy affair, but I cant split the two  :-\

Vinny

Hardest game to tip for the round, thinking Richmond just but I don't know.

Jackross10

Very hard to pick. Going bombers by under 2 goals. Expecting a big game from Jobe.

kilbluff1985

Mailman the 2nd

Gee whoever loses this match is going to be hit pretty hard by the press.

quinny88

Essendon have been equally as disappointing as Richmond but have avoided the blow torch because everyone just assumes their form slumps are always to do with the ASADA crap. They just are'nt that good and have no forward line.

50/50 game though. The team that shows up to play will win

Nige

I've been praying all week and shall continue to do so until the bounce that we turn up to play. The Dreamtime game can be special, we just need to make it so.

Two wins in a row would be good and should give the boys some fighting spirit. Just hoping that they're not too confident after mauling the Giants last week.

Ricochet

Huuuuuge game for both teams who have been disappointing so far this year.

Think Richmond might just get up

Bill Manspeaker

no idea who I'm tipping here. maybe Essendon. or maybe Richmond. A COIN WILL ANSWER THIS FOR ME

Ringo

Both Teams have been disappointing but can be brilliant on their day so a draw would not surprise. Hope it is an open game and not a scrappy stop start affair. Really a toss of the coin this one.

Jroo

Difficult game to tip. I'm hoping we get up, but it'll be close.

Toga

AaronKirk

A decent performance please Bombers  ???

If we play near our best we should win. If we don't we will lose.

AaronKirk

Heard on Triple M that Richmond have confirmed that Ivan Maric is a confirmed starter for this weekend.