Round 11 - Melbourne Vs Port Adelaide - Saturday 31st May - Tio Traeger Park

Started by Hellopplz, May 27, 2014, 09:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: AaronKirk on May 28, 2014, 12:56:48 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on May 27, 2014, 11:04:41 PM
Hate watching games at TIO. Wet weather humid crap. Port should win comfortably still 

Except the game is in Alice Springs, not Darwin. It is a dry heat there so the standard of footy should be good.

Weather meant to be fine and a top of 22 degrees on Saturday afternoon in Alice Springs.

Port should win.

Beat me to it.

I dont think the fantasy scores will suffer at all based on this.

A convincing Port win, Dawes out is a huge blow.

LF

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane  1m
Jimmy Toumpas has replaced Aidan Riley in the Melbourne side for the Rd11 match against Port Adelaide, to be played in Alice Springs.

GoLions

Quote from: luvfooty on May 30, 2014, 02:42:25 PM
Jimmy Toumpas has replaced Aidan Riley in the Melbourne side for the Rd11 match against Port Adelaide, to be played in Alice Springs.
James Brayshaw and Gary Lyon will be going off their face

Purple 77

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 30, 2014, 06:34:51 PM

Me too! Sick of that flowering spud Toumpas. Just develop him in the VFL for the whole year is what I'd vote for.

My boys probably will get beaten. But will be looking to see if we can maintain defensive pressure throughout, and not let the flood gates open at any point. Another match like we had against sydney, and I'd be satisfied.

kilbluff1985

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 30, 2014, 09:09:36 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on May 30, 2014, 06:34:51 PM

Me too! Sick of that flowering spud Toumpas. Just develop him in the VFL for the whole year is what I'd vote for.

My boys probably will get beaten. But will be looking to see if we can maintain defensive pressure throughout, and not let the flood gates open at any point. Another match like we had against sydney, and I'd be satisfied.

Don't really understand the hate for him

Dudge

I think is going to be a lot closer then their ladder positions show

ossie85

Reckon the Demons will keep the Power to about 80-85 points, but won't be able to score more than 40-50 themselves

bottlemart

have the subs been named yet.  About to trade in mitchell, provided he doesnt have green vest.

Jroo

Quote from: bottlemart on May 31, 2014, 12:08:41 PM
have the subs been named yet.  About to trade in mitchell, provided he doesnt have green vest.
In 15 minutes you'll know. Surely it will be Neade or Young.

Vinny

Yeah I got Mitchell too, I'm fairly sure it will be Neade/Young but we will see.

colmullet

yeah Mitchell won't be sub, 16 tackles in 2 weeks plus goals and is a great runner....i think he slots perfectly into what Port wanna do

bottlemart

Thanks guys.  Yes Jake Neade would have to be odds on, closely followed by young, who seems to have been sub most weeks.   

Jroo

Jroo

Melbourne's sub announced too.
@AFL: #AFLDeesPower - No changes. Subs: Jimmy Toumpas (@melbournefc) and Andrew Moore (@PAFC)