Round 11 - Melbourne Vs Port Adelaide - Saturday 31st May - Tio Traeger Park

Started by Hellopplz, May 27, 2014, 09:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

Nige

Jroo

flower off Tyson what a goal  :o
Tyson is one of their best players, but no teams seems to put any attention on him.

RaisyDaisy

quinny88

No matter what happens from here, Melbourne have officially shaken the "laughing stock" label that they have carried for so long. Amazing what a decent coach can do to turn a club around

Jroo

AaronKirk

Bully

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: quinny88 on May 31, 2014, 03:33:11 PM
No matter what happens from here, Melbourne have officially shaken the "laughing stock" label that they have carried for so long. Amazing what a decent coach can do to turn a club around

Must be nice to be Paul Roos. Blank cheques will be offered to him in the future!

Frozensage

shower score, mediocre all year, now gonna bleed cash and lose my league game. Probably miss next week. FML.

LaHug

Out of curiosity, how many still have Tyson and in which forms? I got rid of him in everything ages ago :(

Jroo

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: LaHug on May 31, 2014, 03:37:22 PM
Out of curiosity, how many still have Tyson and in which forms? I got rid of him in everything ages ago :(

Only play SC, and I have him :)

One of the few decisions I got right, trading out Dunstan ages ago and keeping Dom :)

Vinny

Same I got rid of him over Dunstan, worst move of the year for me.

Well done to those that have him, he is pushing keeper status now.

Frankfaust1

Quote from: LaHug on May 31, 2014, 03:37:22 PM
Kept him in SC. Big grin at the moment.  ;D