Leagues/Live

Started by Resch, March 15, 2010, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

Chill out guys...Super Coach is not on their rag this year. And yes they have upgraded their database php/perl /mysql to have live updates this year.

Big Lance

Big Lance

Quote from: MissPies on March 23, 2010, 04:46:51 PM
Chill out guys...Super Coach is not on their rag this year. And yes they have upgraded their database php/perl /mysql to have live updates this year.
Guess you cant be trusted afterall. Anylive SC scores anywhere?
I thought at least they were going to update after every quarter.

MissPies

Oh chill out there was live scores

Big Lance

Alex7089

Stop asking questions Lance! Just wait and see. Live scores were there as well so calm down.

MissPies

Quote from: Big Lance on March 26, 2010, 03:07:12 PM
Where?

Go look, i do not say things on assumption , please get this straight. If I am in doubt i do a big call or prediction

Birchie32

That's pretty cool. I thought you had to wait till after round 1 finished.
Betts got 136 and Murphy 119.

Martin had a strong 4th qtr to come out with 72 points. Warnock looked pretty hopeless all night finishing with 47 points.

Anyone know how Roberts went?

Prospector_1

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 26, 2010, 03:24:09 PM
Stop asking questions Lance! Just wait and see. Live scores were there as well so calm down.
I think a lot of angst could be avoided if we gave a link for this. Is it too hard?

Big Lance

Quote from: MissPies on March 26, 2010, 03:27:36 PM
Quote from: Big Lance on March 26, 2010, 03:07:12 PM
Where?

Go look, i do not say things on assumption , please get this straight. If I am in doubt i do a big call or prediction
Yeah great work, and where should i look exactly. The places i would look are the actual website... nope, nothing, and this website... nope just DT scores.

Big Lance

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 26, 2010, 03:24:09 PM
If i don't know the answer to something im going to ask the question. This thread discussing the topic i was concerned with seemed like the best place to start.

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=livestats
Thanks to MP for the link.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/gameday/0,,5015467,00.html

MissPies

You think me to know everything ffs wake up to yourselves. Do some bloody research and love the game, passion gets you every where stop relying on other people to do your work!!!!

Go to the bathroom guys, pull yourself together..let a load off grrr ha

Big Lance

There are not live SC scores are there? Cos i certainly can not find them. 2 people that have posted above have assured me there are live scores so where?

ossie85

There are no live SC scores! "Live" just means it updates players after the match.

Big Lance

Thanks ossie, if thats the message the others were trying to get across they failed miserably.