Leagues/Live

Started by Resch, March 15, 2010, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resch

Noticed the leagues tab has changed to leagues/live.

Is SC going to have live scores this year like DT?

Hope so!

FactHunt

yep... did last year too

Resch

Quote from: FactHunt on March 15, 2010, 09:01:46 AM
yep... did last year too

Last year it just updated after games had finished.  Wondering if "live" actually means live now.

Big Lance

Can only hope, its pathetic that the AFL keep sc from being able to have live scores anyway.

ossie85

The NRL supercoach does the same thing. It isn't live scores though, just after the match.

FactHunt

Quote from: Resch on March 15, 2010, 09:05:33 AM
yep... did last year too

Last year it just updated after games had finished.  Wondering if "live" actually means live now.

It updated "live". point-for-point. in the "head-to-head" section of heraldsun supercoach.

Prospector_1

Quote from: FactHunt on March 15, 2010, 10:39:35 AM
Quote from: Resch on March 15, 2010, 09:05:33 AM
yep... did last year too

It updated "live". point-for-point. in the "head-to-head" section of heraldsun supercoach.
Fair dinkum? I never noticed that! Better keep an eye out this year. It certainly didn't do it on the paired head to head grounds.

West Coast Fanatics

Neither! That would be a massive help if I knew that

supercoachheroes

he is wrong they had live scores in 2008 i guarantee they did not last year

FactHunt

You're right :P i was thinking of DT, and i had a few frothies last night... my brother pointed out my error... im  am ready for my lashing:) sorry boys, haha

Prospector_1

Damnit F - unt, I was getting excited, you drongo.

Blueboys

I asked monty in another post and he said SC won't have live scores this year!  :P

Master Q

It wouldn't matter anyway, The Site would probably crash.

SCADDICT

Do the AFL only keep em from being live because DreamTeam is their official fantasy footy game? If so, that is such BS, fantasy footy is like communist china now

Master Q