Round 10 - Blues v Crows - Sunday May 25th - MCG

Started by Ringo, May 19, 2014, 09:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Clash of tow disappointing teams this year. Will the Blues get home over the Crows on the MCG?

TomK

Will be at the game cheering the boys. On current form we should get up.

kilbluff1985

LF

I think the Blues will win this as they`ll have the edge over the Crows being a home game.

Nige

Charlie Cameron to help the Crows to a win here.

Vinny

AaronKirk

Adelaide in a pretty close game IMO. Hope Kerridge does not have a major impact on Murphs output.

Grazz

Tipped the Crows but who knows which team will turn up. ???

Mailman the 2nd

Although I think that because Adelaide beat Collingwood they should win, I'm really unsure

quinny88

Quote from: TomK on May 19, 2014, 09:50:39 PM
Will be at the game cheering the boys. On current form we should get up.

Current form? You beat Collingwood last week and lost to Melbourne the week before. Hard to really gage any form off that.

Toss of the coin game for me. Adelaide by 2 points

Jackross10

Ricochet

Think Adelaide's fwd line will trouble the Blues but still see Carlton getting up. Will be interesting to see if they get into Betts much

Mat0369

Considering there is a country mile between both these teams best and worst I can't pick a winner. Carlton have been surprisingly competent at Etihad this year and rather woeful at the G which is a reverse of seasons gone by. The Crows forward line could cause Carlton issues with Tex back, it will be interesting to see who comes into our side after just having the bye.

Jroo

GoLions

Hmmm, Crows by a couple of goals I reckon, but could go either way