Round 10 - Suns v Dogs - Sunday May 25th - Metricon (Liam Picken Show)

Started by Ringo, May 19, 2014, 09:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Nige

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 25, 2014, 04:10:41 PM
What did he do?
Gave GAJ a little nudge, nothing in it, but GAJ was sore for a little bit.

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 25, 2014, 04:10:53 PM
People don't usually recognise that Picken is the best tagger in the AFL
Agreed, does a great job most weeks.

Quote from: Ricochet on May 25, 2014, 04:11:27 PM
Jeez these shadows make the game hard to watch
Yeah, struggling at times.

Jroo

Ricochet

North Melbournes Finest

What happened to Rischitelli? He's an absolutely showere footballer now. Fumbles every time he goes near it.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on May 25, 2014, 04:18:30 PM
What happened to Rischitelli? He's an absolutely showere footballer now. Fumbles every time he goes near it.

He was only really good just before and just after he joined Gold Coast. Now he doesn't play very many games a year

RaisyDaisy

Was never really great to begin with, but does some good stuff from time to time

I remember a while ago someone here on FF referred to him has TEAC and I still laugh about it today. TEAC = Risky Tele (vision) haha love it

Loving Gaz having a quiet one too, please stay that way - my only chance of winning league match as opp has him C and I took Pendles

Libba and Swallow going well for me too, just need a bit more out of Higgins

Mr.Craig

kilbluff1985

I knew Ablett was going to do shower the week I bring him in is why I kept delaying it

AaronKirk

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 25, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

Was never really great to begin with, but does some good stuff from time to time

I remember a while ago someone here on FF referred to him has TEAC and I still laugh about it today. TEAC = Risky Tele (vision) haha love it

Loving Gaz having a quiet one too, please stay that way - my only chance of winning league match as opp has him C and I took Pendles

Libba and Swallow going well for me too, just need a bit more out of Higgins

Rischitelli was the B+F in his last year at Brisbane. He had been battling a chronic tendon injury in his hamstring since 2012  which meant he basically couldn't run at 100% which didn't help.

I believe he has gotten over the injury problems which have plagued him and to be fair to him he is having his best season for the Suns.

Nige

Vinny

Jroo

Dahl is a gun. I'm having an ok week, apart from Ablett C.  ::) ::)

Ricochet