Round 10 - Suns v Dogs - Sunday May 25th - Metricon (Liam Picken Show)

Started by Ringo, May 19, 2014, 09:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Quote from: brad on May 25, 2014, 08:45:49 AM
okay... only just realised that this game starts at 3... and the other game starts at 4:30... which = can't watch both full games... what the... why the flower do people do these things? it physically hurts my head to think why the AFL wouldn't start one game at 1:30 (which they do every flowering week anyway) and the other at 4:30. it seriously hurts my head and I don't need this shower on a sunday morning. flower you AFL.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jackross10 on May 25, 2014, 09:12:10 AM
okay... only just realised that this game starts at 3... and the other game starts at 4:30... which = can't watch both full games... what the... why the flower do people do these things? it physically hurts my head to think why the AFL wouldn't start one game at 1:30 (which they do every flowering week anyway) and the other at 4:30. it seriously hurts my head and I don't need this shower on a sunday morning. flower you AFL.

it's bs hopefully foxtel complain about losing ratings

shaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 25, 2014, 09:13:29 AM
Quote from: Jackross10 on May 25, 2014, 09:12:10 AM

it's bs hopefully foxtel complain about losing ratings

They will the game these days is all about $$$ and Foxtel bugger the grass root supporters and they wonder why crowds are down  >:(

RaisyDaisy

Final teams #AFLSunsDogs - No changes. Subs: Lemmens (@GoldCoastSUNS) and Giansiracusa (@westernbulldogs)

Mat0369

AaronKirk

No surprise with Lemmens either IMO. Instead of resting him like Kolo last week they decided to give him the green vest. Not a bad move.

Toga

Suns should romp it home today IMO, Dixon & Lynch to put on a show ;)

Nige

Bill Manspeaker

Jroo

Bill Manspeaker

nrich102

Nige

tbagrocks

Remember about six years ago, when a young Hawks won before they were meant to? The Suns could possibly beat the Power at the MCG yet in 2014 :o