Round 10 - Suns v Dogs - Sunday May 25th - Metricon (Liam Picken Show)

Started by Ringo, May 19, 2014, 09:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

The Suns snapping at the Top 4 here can they keep the momentum going against the Dogs? Will Gazz continue his outstanding form?

LF

I`ll be going for the Suns to win this don`t think it`ll be a big win tho.

TomK

kilbluff1985

Nige

Suns in 5th after 8 games, that's a really impressive effort.

Not sure whether they can break into the top 4, but they'll show the competition exactly why 2014 is the year they play finals for the first time.

AaronKirk

Suns will win here and should win comfortably. Based on the draw and current form the Gold Coast should make the 8.

Grazz

Think the Suns will keep on keeping on and win this one. :)

Mailman the 2nd

GC have a very tough couple of weeks after this one, so they need to get the win on the board to give themselves every chance of finals

Jackross10

Suns by 25. J

Ricochet

Yeh Suns should win this one. Would love another huge game from GAJ but Doggies have some very good taggers

Jroo

Gold Coast should win, especially since it's up at Metricon.
Lynch, Day and Dixon will kill Bulldogs' defence.

nrich102

GoLions

kilbluff1985

Please change thread title to "The Gary Ablett JNR Show"

Bill Manspeaker

okay... only just realised that this game starts at 3... and the other game starts at 4:30... which = can't watch both full games... what the... why the flower do people do these things? it physically hurts my head to think why the AFL wouldn't start one game at 1:30 (which they do every flowering week anyway) and the other at 4:30. it seriously hurts my head and I don't need this shower on a sunday morning. flower you AFL.