Round 10 - Giants v Tigers - Saturday May 24th - Spotless Stadium

Started by Ringo, May 19, 2014, 09:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

About to pull the trigger on Lloyd to Lennon, but I can see Cameron holding 40k every time I close my eyes

Vinny

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 24, 2014, 12:45:06 PM
About to pull the trigger on Lloyd to Lennon, but I can see Cameron holding 40k every time I close my eyes
Had the exact same choice dude, about 7 minutes ago, I chose Cameron. If Lennon looks good again, maybe jump on next week.

Bully

No Lloyd so pulled the trigger and brought in Cameron, if he's sub I will spit the dummy.

Jroo

Lloyd travelled to Sydney, I wished he got a late call up.

Bully

Quote from: JROO8 on May 24, 2014, 12:50:44 PM
Lloyd travelled to Sydney, I wished he got a late call up.

I was secretly hoping he would be a late inclusion but it wasn't to be. At least I've pocketed some cash for a decent upgrade next week.

LaHug

Deledio's 200th. Surely the Tigers pull their fingers out and have a massive win.

Vinny

Quote from: LaHug on May 24, 2014, 01:17:03 PM
Deledio's 200th. Surely the Tigers pull their fingers out and have a massive win.
I don't know dude, same thing was said for Hafey last week.

Big Mac

The extra 40k is of no use to me, so have gone Lennon - fingers crossed it pays off

LaHug

Quote from: Vinny on May 24, 2014, 01:18:17 PM
Quote from: LaHug on May 24, 2014, 01:17:03 PM
I don't know dude, same thing was said for Hafey last week.

Loss of a club legend = emotionally draining

Milestone for a current champion = emotionally uplifting

The same thing happened for Melbourne with Stynes. Although they were already a bad team, they were particularly poor in round 1 after Stynes' death.

Toga

Was really tempted to grab Lennon over Cameron this week as well but I think I will just jump on him next week (maybe for Ambrose or someone) instead. Hopefully he has a good one today!

RaisyDaisy

Jroo

AaronKirk

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 24, 2014, 01:57:55 PM
Cameron playing in defence is unusual

They have sparingly using him and Patton in that role during the season.

Jack starting on the half-back line and getting the clearance which set up the Vickery goal  very unusual.