Round 10 - Cats v Roos - Friday 23rd May - Skilled Stadium

Started by Ringo, May 19, 2014, 09:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

I really think North are in with a shot here, could get up in a close one

Jazzoskies

Bartel to kick the sealer with a minute to go, or Geelong to blow this game out. I am hoping for the latter  8)

frenzy

can't wait to watch the two quality runners in Gibson and Blicavs match motors and Levi keep Jelwood to a respectable night.

No Stevie J, no cats,  Norf by 22, if they can get off to a start.  ;D

Ricochet

Big games from Jelwood, Enright, HMac and Bartel across SC, SB, DT, AF would be lovely

RaisyDaisy

Final teams #AFLCatsNorth - No changes. Subs: Mark Blicavs (@GeelongCats) and Ryan Bastinac (@NorthKangaroos

Bill Manspeaker

GoLions

kilbluff1985

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 23, 2014, 06:47:51 PM
Why is Bastinac sub?

North often make these strange choices i'm not sure if they are planning to sub Swallow off again

RaisyDaisy

Bastinac is sub because I believe he is returning from an injury? Just easing him back in

Very happy Bews dodged the vest - in he comes!

tbagrocks

considered a VC on Joel but didn't due to Friday night game and Pendles record v the WCE

On North here, recon they are a real chance

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 23, 2014, 07:00:08 PM
considered a VC on Joel but didn't due to Friday night game and Pendles record v the WCE

Friday night game? why does that matter?

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 23, 2014, 06:59:18 PM
Bastinac is sub because I believe he is returning from an injury? Just easing him back in

Bastinac is sub because he has been playing like a spud this year.

batt

Cats by a lot.  They always find a way to surprise you.  Really don't think Norf's defensive structure will hold up tonight.  Happy to be proven wrong!

caluuum

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 23, 2014, 07:01:42 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 23, 2014, 07:00:08 PM

Friday night game? why does that matter?
Jelwood wearing the VC for me. Being a North supporter it'll just make a loss either if he can give me a big score  :'(

frenzy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 23, 2014, 06:59:18 PM

Basti was never injured, he's fighting fit ! and fighting to stay in the team. Vested purely on form.