Round 10 - Cats v Roos - Friday 23rd May - Skilled Stadium

Started by Ringo, May 19, 2014, 09:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Cats were a little disappointing and the Roos coming off a big win against an undermanned Lions. Cats will probably be without Stevie J but is this enough to turn towards Roos?  Do not think so and favour the Cats here.

LF

I think the Cats will bounce back after well being fairly crap last week over here in Perth.

kilbluff1985

as most know i don't rate North but teams have struggled coming back from Perth so think i tip North :o

TomK

Nige

AaronKirk

Cats will want to play better than the shower they put up last weekend and at their home ground cannot see them losing to North Melbourne.

Grazz

RaisyDaisy

Nice game to kick off the round, looking forward to it but being down at the Cattery gotta go with the Cats

Would have given North a real chance if at Etihad

Mailman the 2nd

Brent Harvey the key here. Both times North have won vs Geelong recently he's had 35+ disposals so if he has a good game North are in it

Jackross10

Ricochet

North are still overs at $2.80. They're a huge chance with SJ missing and with Swallow having another game under his belt.
Backing North here

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on May 20, 2014, 10:37:11 AM
North are still overs at $2.80. They're a huge chance with SJ missing and with Swallow having another game under his belt.
Backing North here
Agreed, I think this is close to a 50/50 game. I'm hoping the Cats win, but I think it will be pretty close.

North Melbournes Finest

This is a huge game for both teams. North can go ahead of Cats with about a 20 point win. But can fall right down to the middle of the pack with a loss.

I feel like 6-3 is a huge difference to 5-4. Hopefully North can pull this one out but down at SS I think Geelong will get the job done.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Ricochet on May 20, 2014, 10:37:11 AM
Backing North here

Agreed man, definitely evens up the match a bit, took North at +14.5.

tbagrocks

Really like where the Roos are heading and still underrated, given who they have beaten and where they beat em :o

Tipping the Roos, expecting a 0-3 point margin either way in an epic battle

Swallow v Selwood the highlight ;D