Main Menu

Greatest of all time

Started by Noz, May 19, 2014, 09:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on May 19, 2014, 11:15:33 PM
I refuse to vote until I get the other options.  >:(
I added some for you, not sure if people would like them :P. I'm pretty sure Noz would like what I did (I didn't add the No in the first time) ;D.

I might also mention I have a man-crush on Wingard as well :P.

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 20, 2014, 12:53:52 AM
Hellopplz is G.O.A.T (It Is Known)
On FF maybe, just maybe 8).

Noz

Just for adding that option HP is easily the G.O.A.T on FF

To be honest I really don't understand how you can't love The Chad. Unless your one of ex girlfriend. I'd get upset if I was one of his ex girlfriends. That way I wouldn't get to be with him.

kilbluff1985

i want a 'who' option please

elephants

I want a 'Dustin Martin' option! :P #betterthanWingard

SydneyRox

Noz

Its quite funny that both of you have mentioned both Dustin Martin and Tom Mitchell

One player can't even get a game at AFL level and the other can't even crack the top 4 best players at a bottom 3 club.

kilbluff1985

elephants

Quote from: Noz on May 20, 2014, 07:11:12 PM
Its quite funny that both of you have mentioned both Dustin Martin and Tom Mitchell

One player can't even get a game at AFL level and the other can't even crack the top 4 best players at a bottom 3 club.

Lol, should we bring up the criteria?

Noz

Quote from: elephants on May 20, 2014, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: Noz on May 20, 2014, 07:11:12 PM

Lol, should we bring up the criteria?

Well lets bring up some facts than.

Dustin Martin is officially the 82nd best player in the AFL and the 5th best at his club behind Deledio (34), Cotchin (44), Jackson (67), Riewoldt (71)

Tom Mitchell is officially the 396th best player in the AFL behind 21 of his team mates.

Wingard is officially the 3rd best forward in the game behind only Franklin and Roughead. He is the highest youngest rated player and also the only player to have played 50 games or less in the top 95.

AFL resume

Tom Mitchell: Nothing

Dustin Martin: Rising star nomination

Wingard: All Australian Honours (youngest ever), Showdown medal, 2012 Best young player at the club, 2013 Best and fairest oh plus a rising star nomination.

tbagrocks

No he is not the greatest but nothing wrong with being second best :)

Dustin the greatest please ::)  doesn't even look like a great man

Indeed the Great man himself, Taylor Walker comes in at No1, equal with Gary Ablett :P

kilbluff1985

ask again when he wins 3 Brownlows

elephants

Port need to delist Wingspud. Such an average player.

I swear I could snag a couple of goals a game playing in Ports fwd line this season.

He's not as fantastic as everyone makes him out to be while massaging their jewels...

Noz

Quote from: elephants on May 20, 2014, 07:53:42 PM

I swear I could snag a couple of goals a game playing in Ports fwd line this season.

He's not as fantastic as everyone makes him out to be while massaging their jewels...

You probably could snag a couple of goals in our forward line since we are such an unselfish team and we play team oriented football but i suppose the only reason your not kicking goals in the AFL is because your not good enough.  :-\

elephants

Quote from: Noz on May 20, 2014, 08:02:01 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 20, 2014, 07:53:42 PM

You probably could snag a couple of goals in our forward line since we are such an unselfish team and we play team oriented football but i suppose the only reason your not kicking goals in the AFL is because your not good enough.  :-\

If Chad-Spud can get drafted, anyone can.

Noz

I see you've figured out how to use paint. Your kindergarden teacher must be so proud Quinny.