Round 9 - Saints v Suns - Sunday May 18th - Etihad Stadium.

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: brad on May 18, 2014, 06:18:49 PM
Quote from: Toga on May 18, 2014, 06:09:09 PM
Quote from: brad on May 18, 2014, 05:46:47 PM
hows that GC supporter? anyone see that? what a White Goodman

What did he do?? :o

he's sitting behind the goals, we had a kick out (Webster from memory) and this giant douche is holding the ball like towards Jimmy in a "you want the ball? you want the ball?" and just tosses it up in the air to him. man I'd love to punch that guy right now. if I wasn't a lazy cow I'd drive down there, buy a ticket, get in the ground, find the cow, beat the living piss out of him, steal his wallet, get his details, get kicked out of the ground, drive to his house, take his family hostage, burn his house down, drive back to the ground (game is now over) find the cow again walking out of the ground, beat the living piss out of him again, take him hostage, drive out to the desert, tie them all up in a circle, empty my petrol tank around them, light it up, laugh at them, let them burn to death, steal a helicopter, fly back home, finish my pizza, and go to sleep.

Lol really? Shame if that's the case.

Vinny

Quote from: juara93 on May 18, 2014, 06:19:44 PM
Quote from: Vinny on May 18, 2014, 06:08:03 PM
Ablett 116
Swallow 71
Dunstan 35
Acres 0

Cutler my only sub 80 score. Taylor and Cutler my only sub 95 score.

I'm happy but I need Acres to get on!!

How many players have you got this week?
Had 20 but with Fasolo and Rocky out, went to 18. So I'll be getting Cutler's and Acres' scores.

kilbluff1985

AaronKirk

Bones Bombers

Bill Manspeaker

right so you must be allowed to shove someone in the back now. now lets see if they show some consistency

AaronKirk

Quote from: brad on May 18, 2014, 06:28:51 PM
right so you must be allowed to shove someone in the back now. now lets see if they show some consistency

It's a joke. But in saying that the umpiring has been diabolical this weekend.

Bones Bombers

Ablett did it to Ray near the boundary line early in the first and got away with it too. Not sure if the Saints players are allowed to do it.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Bones Bombers on May 18, 2014, 06:31:23 PM
Ablett did it to Ray near the boundary line early in the first and got away with it too. Not sure if the Saints players are allowed to do it.
umpires just go with the flow of the game. fact.

Bill Manspeaker

be nice if the ball would bounce in our favour once in a while too

GoLions

he's sitting behind the goals, we had a kick out (Webster from memory) and this giant douche is holding the ball like towards Jimmy in a "you want the ball? you want the ball?" and just tosses it up in the air to him. man I'd love to punch that guy right now. if I wasn't a lazy cow I'd drive down there, buy a ticket, get in the ground, find the cow, beat the living piss out of him, steal his wallet, get his details, get kicked out of the ground, drive to his house, take his family hostage, burn his house down, drive back to the ground (game is now over) find the cow again walking out of the ground, beat the living piss out of him again, take him hostage, drive out to the desert, tie them all up in a circle, empty my petrol tank around them, light it up, laugh at them, let them burn to death, steal a helicopter, fly back home, finish my pizza, and go to sleep.
Where are you gonna steal the helicopter from?

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 18, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

call the police, tell them a huge fire is going, bring a helicopter but no cars or any other cops.

Nige

Quote from: brad on May 18, 2014, 06:38:18 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on May 18, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

call the police, tell them a huge fire is going, bring a helicopter but no cars or any other cops.
If anyone could pull this off, it's Kyle. Go son, make us proud! ;)

kilbluff1985