Round 9 - Saints v Suns - Sunday May 18th - Etihad Stadium.

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

quinny88

Ok got my fingers crossed for montagna to get concussed in the opening minute. Acres comes on and dominates, montagna is cheap as chips in a couple of weeks  ;)

RaisyDaisy

Flowering hell

I have 20 players, so managed to avoid getting Zorko and Hampsons scores, but now I got Acres as sub  >:(

Vinny

Yeah with no Rocky and no Fasolo.

I'm copping Cutler and Acres.

Mr.Craig

Fielding Crouch over Acres in DT...that's a nil all draw.

Ringo

Acres as sub will hurt a few me included just hope he beats Zorkos 12 which will be about 50/50 given subs performance this week.

Vinny

Quote from: Vinny on May 13, 2014, 07:08:55 PM
Ropund 9, the best ropund of the season. :P

Last game of Ropund 9, can't wait. Ropund 9 has been an okay round. This is the last game of Ropund 9.

FFS Ringo, are you going to get the hint?! :P

RaisyDaisy

As if ropund 9 hasn't been hard, ropund 10 is going to be a nightmare ropund for me

Vinny

I've managed to dodge most of the subs in Ropund 9, hopefully Round 10 isn't as bad as this Ropund. Although I'm sure it will be haha.

tor01doc

Sweetness

Have spent the last 5 minutes trying to find the "pun" in this Ropund thread.

Then I realized....

Idiot.

Rusty00

The annoying thing about Acres being sub is we'll probably have to wait until 5 mins before 3/4 time when Milera gets subbed out with less than 8 possessions :-\

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Rusty00 on May 18, 2014, 04:12:47 PM
The annoying thing about Acres being sub is we'll probably have to wait until 5 mins before 3/4 time when Milera gets subbed out with less than 8 possessions :-\

So true

Hopefully Milera, or as JB calls him "Take a look at me I'm Jose Milera" (Gold!) has shaved off that filthy stash lol

Torpedo10

No acres in SC, only DT which I was doing well in.  :(

RaisyDaisy

Wow, looks like they will be lucky to get 8-10k at the game