Round 9 - Dockers v Cats - Saturday May 17th - Patteresons Stadium

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Undoubtedly game of the round. Freo were a little disappointing against Port and will they bounce back at home against the Cats coming off the bye?

kilbluff1985

Mailman the 2nd

Think Freo's chances hinge on who they can get back from injury this week

Ricochet

Really worried about this one. McPharlin and Dawson back in will be huge, but Ballas could be out after surgery on his jaw.
Gonna back us in though.... Freo by 15

RaisyDaisy

Hoping for a real blockbuster feel to this

Freo have been ordinary, but this is the sort of game that should get them fired up

Honestly cant pick a winner - expect it to be that close

Frankfaust1

Geez, when do we see last year's Dockers? Cats easy, I reckon.

Wonder if I should get Selwood in ... nah, nek week.  :P

Nige

This could be close. I reckon the Cats could notch the win over in the west.

Rusty00

I was going to pick the Cats but should the Dockers will lift for Super Pav's 300th!

Jroo

Going to be a great game. I think the Dockers may get up in Pav's 300.

AaronKirk

The first match between the two sides since last year's Qualifying Final at Simmonds Stadium which the Dockers got the win.

Cats are still pissed about that loss and will be wanting to win. McPharlin and Dawson back would be huge for the dockers.

Game of the round by far. Cats just I think.

jamfrank

Ross Lyon on Ch 7 news sasid McPharlin was unlikely but he expects Ballantyne and Dawson to get up. Geelong should be getting Mackie back.

Tough one to call this. 42,000 expected to be there for Pav's 300th, I'm hoping the Dockers can get a win. But it will be close, no doubt.

GoLions

Grazz

Dockers for Pav's 300th. Would like to see this anyway. Game could go either way.

Dudge

I think the Cats in a close one, but I wan't /need Pav to kick 11 straight. Flowering JJK cost me so many games last week

j959

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 15, 2014, 12:31:01 AM
Hopefully Dockers get up in Pav's 300th
would be good but the expended a fair few petrol tickets against Port last week - it will depend whether Cats start fresh or are sloppy and takes them a while to warm up after their bye ...

i'm tipping Cats by 2-3 goals - sorry valk, richo, et al