Round 9 - Kangaroos v Lions - Saturday May 17th - Etihad Stadium

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Not arguing about the frees but want some consistency both ways - there shopuld of been some HTB Brisbane way which was not and do not get me started on incorrect disposals.

Bad enough with players playing under duress without coping with one sided umpiring.

Hagebear

Went Polec to Sam Gibson in fantasy as a unique this week. Not regretting that at the moment.

kilbluff1985

hoping Swallow has a quiet one and is subbed off though not sure i'd get him anyway

shaker

Quote from: Ringo on May 17, 2014, 05:35:18 PM
Not arguing about the frees but want some consistency both ways - there shopuld of been some HTB Brisbane way which was not and do not get me started on incorrect disposals.

Bad enough with players playing under duress without coping with one sided umpiring.

Your a Brisbane man Ringo you say they have a virus going through them I take that is why Rocky is out but what happened to Robertson he seem to fall out of favor with the coach pretty quickly after a couple of what I thought good games for a young bloke ?

GoLions

Quote from: shaker on May 17, 2014, 05:51:41 PM

Your a Brisbane man Ringo you say they have a virus going through them I take that is why Rocky is out but what happened to Robertson he seem to fall out of favor with the coach pretty quickly after a couple of what I thought good games for a young bloke ?
Beams replaced him basically

Ricochet

shaker

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 17, 2014, 05:53:56 PM

You will do GL but Beams only come back this week he was out last week to? and by the look of Zorko today he should be out there but not ? he must have of done something wrong just wondered why he is on the blacklist

AaronKirk

1/2 time SC Scores.

Nth Melbourne

29 Brent Harvey 104
43 Sam Gibson 91
15 Nick Dal Santo 78
12 Lindsay Thomas 65
24 Levi Greenwood 56
35 Aaron Black 54
6 Lachlan Hansen 49
28 Robin Nahas 49
38 Majak Daw 47
10 Ben Cunnington 43
18 Shaun Atley 43
16 Scott D. Thompson 42
9 Andrew Swallow 41
21 Luke McDonald 39
22 Todd Goldstein 36
13 Leigh Adams 35
20 Drew Petrie 31
7 Jack Ziebell 31
42 Scott McMahon 31
36 Joel Tippett 29
19 Sam Wright 22
3 Ryan Bastinac 0 (SUB)

Brisbane

41 Mitch Golby 55
35 Ryan Lester 50
7 Jed Adcock 45
30 Jack Redden 42
42 Justin Clarke 37
4 James Aish 35
17 Claye Beams 33
19 Jordan Lisle 33
28 Lewis Taylor 32
22 Marco Paparone 32
33 Michael Close 32
11 Pearce Hanley 32
6 Josh Green 29
21 Daniel Merrett 28
27 Darcy Gardiner 28
26 Tom Cutler 25
39 Jackson Paine 19
13 Trent West 17
16 Jonathan Brown 13
15 Dayne Zorko 12
29 Andrew Raines 5
18 Nick Robertson 0 (SUB)

Bully

Zorko 2 touches for the game, pathetic really. Looks like he'll be my 19th man.

Noz

Ringo

Gl hit it on the head although I thought Beams should have had another game in reserves and come in after byes.  Expecting Beams to get the Red and Robbo come on but will depend on how the flu effected players are travelling.
Do not like making excuses but think this time it is legitimate with North virtually playing an Under 20 side with a couple of Seniors thrown in for support. 14 players for Brisbane aged 21 or less.
Zorko, Merrett and Golby probably should not be playing either but forcerd to play through.

Mailman the 2nd

3 North players with 20+ disposals at half time. Pity I have the one on 11 points instead ::)

Jroo

shaker

Quote from: Ringo on May 17, 2014, 06:03:17 PM

Gl hit it on the head although I thought Beams should have had another game in reserves and come in after byes.  Expecting Beams to get the Red and Robbo come on but will depend on how the flu effected players are travelling.
Do not like making excuses but think this time it is legitimate with North virtually playing an Under 20 side with a couple of Seniors thrown in for support. 14 players for Brisbane aged 21 or less.
Zorko, Merrett and Golby probably should not be playing either but forcerd to play through.

Cheers just that he got short shifted out of the team pretty quickly thought might be a discipline thing or something anyway looks like they need to get him on pronto Zorko just not having any affect

Toga

Lol at Brad Scott: "Get flowering McDonald off the field. Now!!"