Round 9 - Kangaroos v Lions - Saturday May 17th - Etihad Stadium

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Roos need to win this one if they are to challenge for Top 8. Lions have been impressive in recent weeks with youngsters stepping up. Could go either way but favour Roos at home.

kilbluff1985

Ricochet

Roos comfortably. Reckon Rocky will have a day out though

RaisyDaisy

This is the sort of game the Kanga's would lose

Brisbane a chance

Grazz

Bill Manspeaker

Roos will win. they'll be back up after a shocker last week. Brisbane have been impressive though

Frankfaust1

Want to see Lions do this. Roos just fail to convince - way too often.  :-\

Grazz

Quote from: brad on May 13, 2014, 06:14:16 PM
Roos will win. they'll be back up after a shocker last week. Brisbane have been impressive though

Brisbane youngens have been good , maybe not fantasy wise but doing well. Can see this being tougher than most think but still lean towards the Roo's.

Noz

Depends which North rocks up to play, last week they were terrible and would look to bounce back as Brisbane are slowly getting a little bit better each week the trip over to Melbourne might be too much for the young lions.

North by 35

Nige

Ugh, can't believe I'm saying this... The Roos will win this easy.

quinny88

Jroo

North will be too strong and at Etihad, I expect it to be a 40+ win.

Toga

Yeah Kangaroos will win this easily. Home game against a hit-and-miss side, could very well be a blowout if the Roos bring their A-game.

North Melbournes Finest

Could go either way? In no way do I see this going Brisbanes way, and if it did, heads would roll at the Roos.

GoLions

Really hoping the North of round 7 shows up, and not the North of round 6 haha

If it's the former, then we definitely have a chance. Just need to keep fighting and not drop off towards the end of the 3rd qtr, and then the 4th

I can see Petrie kicking a bag though  :-\