Round 9 - Tigers v Demons - Saturday May 17th - MCG

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Tigers have been disappointing to date.  The Demons have been impressive in their last 2 games so can they continue this form and cause an upset?

kilbluff1985

Ricochet

Tigers coming off a bye and I think Melb can give them a real scare here. Richmond by under 2 goals

Vinny

Mailman the 2nd

Nah I don't think Melbourne will have a big shot at doing this, I think they won't be able to pressure the tigers enough to win.

Grazz

Tigers , should be fresh and ready to go, 3-4 goal win.

RaisyDaisy

Time for the Tigers to turn their season around

Tigers by 40+

Bill Manspeaker

*token reply to get to 1900*

Tigers should win pretty easily

Frankfaust1

Nige

We have to win this by a lot or questions will be asked and the critics will be out in full force (they're half way there).

That said, I'm not confident. Depends on the look of the team.

Noz

quinny88

Quote from: Noz on May 13, 2014, 07:54:39 PM
Melbourne by 30
Lol I know you hate Richmond Noz but come on..

Emotional week at tiger land after the loss of Hafey and they are honouring him before Saturdays game. If this doesnt get the boys fired up nothing will.

I think the bye came at a perfect time for us. A good performance against the cats was the best team we have fielded all year and the best we have played all year despite just going down. We got a freshen up, almost all of our best 22 back on the park, I expect us to have a big back half of the season starting with a 10 goal demolition of Melbourne

MTTY

Jroo

I can't see us smashing them. I think we'll win, but by around 20-30. We can't afford to let this one slip.

Toga

If we play like we did against Geelong then we should win comfortably. As quinny said there will be a big motivation for the boys to get up to honour Tommy Hafey, and if we play our better footy then we should win pretty easily. Come on boys, this is when we need you to step up.