Round 9 - Bombers v Swans - Friday May 16th - Etihad Stadium.

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

I think we find out where Cats are when they play Freo. Freo win, then Swans win. Cats win then game on, cats have the upper hand

stew42

Despite Jukes' somewhat abusive opinions about the umpires, Swans fans, and even to his fellow Bombers fans (and also the blatantly poor umpiring), I think it's pretty clear that the Swans were the better team and clearly earned the win. Fwd structure really pulled through, Derickx was (relatively) great as the sole ruck again, and my manlove for Parker continues (Who's Macrae?  ;) ) :) More in the next few weeks please!

Capper

Quote from: stew42 on May 17, 2014, 01:23:47 AM
Despite Jukes' somewhat abusive opinions, even to his fellow Bombers fans, and also the blatantly poor umpiring, I think it's pretty clear that the Swans were the better team and clearly earned the win. Fwd structure really pulled through, Derickx was (relatively) great as the sole ruck again, and my manlove for Parker continues :) More in the next few weeks please!
Careful, he was Rox first, i dont want to you guys to start arguing over who he likes more

stew42

Capper

kilbluff1985

SydneyRox

Capper

stew42

SydneyRox

Quote from: stew42 on May 17, 2014, 03:52:12 PM
Quote from: tabs on May 17, 2014, 01:23:36 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on May 17, 2014, 09:20:46 AM
Quote from: tabs on May 17, 2014, 01:37:05 AM
Quote from: stew42 on May 17, 2014, 01:36:28 AM
Sharing is caring  ;)
Tell that to Rox!!  ;D

Everyone loves JB jnr

yeah, unlike other fans, we can share  ;D
This could get awkward
Little bit. But it's also kinda sweet  :)

Just so we are clear i saw him first  :P