Round 9 - Bombers v Swans - Friday May 16th - Etihad Stadium.

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Elcapitano

Aylett worth getting now he isn't sub? what's his JS like?

ubeaut

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 16, 2014, 06:45:49 PM
think it's really stupid what if we're playing well he either has to sub off a tall who could be doing well or sub off a runner which will cost us speed
I agree. Carlisle should be played in the backline for starters. Especially 2nite with Googes,Reid,Tippett,Buddy.. + we have Ambrose and Ryder fwd now -  Bomber is really starting to annoy me

Capper

Quote from: JROO8 on May 16, 2014, 06:36:53 PM
Carlisle the sub  :o
@AFL: Final teams #AFLDonsSwans - No changes. Subs: Jake Carlisle (@EssendonFC) and Brandon Jack (@sydneyswans)
BJack the sub, which means Lloyd will explode!!!!

Grazz

Quote from: ubeaut on May 16, 2014, 07:07:50 PM
think it's really stupid what if we're playing well he either has to sub off a tall who could be doing well or sub off a runner which will cost us speed
I agree. Carlisle should be played in the backline for starters. Especially 2nite with Googes,Reid,Tippett,Buddy.. + we have Ambrose and Ryder fwd now -  Bomber is really starting to annoy me

Its a very odd move. Bomber being stubborn sending Carlisle a message is all i can think of. :-\

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Grazz on May 16, 2014, 07:13:02 PM

Its a very odd move. Bomber being stubborn sending Carlisle a message is all i can think of. :-\

more of a message to drop him though and less chance of it costing us the game if he has no faith in starting both one should be dropped

Jroo

Hibberd, Aylett, Parker and McVeigh tonight. Big game boys!  8)

Capper

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 16, 2014, 07:18:17 PM
Quote from: Grazz on May 16, 2014, 07:13:02 PM

more of a message to drop him though and less chance of it costing us the game if he has no faith in starting both one should be dropped
very interesting sub choice. agree KB less likely to cost them the game but also not going to come on and give them the pace that a sub normally brings like Bjack

elephants

Basically my whole flowering team is playing tonight haha :P

Capper

Quote from: elephants on May 16, 2014, 07:34:06 PM
Basically my whole flowering team is playing tonight haha :P
how does your team stack up next week then??

Hagebear

Wow Carlisle sub. Well done Essendon. Slowly destroying a young guns career.

Nails

Quote from: Hagebear on May 16, 2014, 07:50:10 PM
Wow Carlisle sub. Well done Essendon. Slowly destroying a young guns career.

He must have refused the weekly peptides and this is his punishment.

TomK

Mailman the 2nd

lol i go for Sydney and that 50 was a bad call  ::)

Jroo