Round 9 - Bombers v Swans - Friday May 16th - Etihad Stadium.

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: SydneyRox on May 15, 2014, 03:53:17 PM
Bombers might play better with Carlisle going to where he feels more comfortable....

Then again after having to combat Buddy, Tippett, Goodes and Reid, he may be begging to go back forward!! :P

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-05-15/bomber-thompson-press-conference
I reckon that'd throw them out a fair bit and would work into Sydney's favour

Mailman the 2nd

If Bellchambers doesn't make it back I can't really see any vantage points for Essendon to win the game.

Of course that implies that the game is Sydney's to be won, and that never goes well  :-X

j959

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 15, 2014, 03:59:31 PM
If Bellchambers doesn't make it back I can't really see any vantage points for Essendon to win the game.

Of course that implies that the game is Sydney's to be won, and that never goes well  :-X
that's right, mocker it Mails!  :P   ;)

i'll call it now, if Sydney don't win this one ... no top4 this year.  :o   ;)

Vinny

Nige

Brought Hanners in this week in SC as a bit of a POD, hoping it works out. His last month has been crazy good, here's hoping that continues.

Jroo

Carlisle the sub  :o
@AFL: Final teams #AFLDonsSwans - No changes. Subs: Jake Carlisle (@EssendonFC) and Brandon Jack (@sydneyswans)

kilbluff1985

Mailman the 2nd

So does that mean he'll be playing forward when he comes on or?  ???

Mat0369

AaronKirk

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 16, 2014, 06:38:59 PM

Have no idea. Who knows what bomber will do.

Grazz

Carlisle and Brandon Jack subs, Carlisle is a puzzler. You'd think with the Swans fwd line he'd start. :o

Nige

Not too sure of the reasoning behind the move... but Carlisle doesn't really seem like the kind of player you'd hand the green vest.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: AaronKirk on May 16, 2014, 06:40:21 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 16, 2014, 06:38:59 PM

Have no idea. Who knows what bomber will do.

I guess this will either be a masterstroke or a huge failure. Certainly makes it more interesting

Nails

Wooohoo @ Jake Lloyd not sub. Time for him to ton up again and boost my AF prospects for the weekly this week.

kilbluff1985

think it's really stupid what if we're playing well he either has to sub off a tall who could be doing well or sub off a runner which will cost us speed