Round 9 - Bombers v Swans - Friday May 16th - Etihad Stadium.

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

I reckon this could be close, Bombers playing terribly at the moment, but I think they could bounce back with a strong performance. The Swans' forwards will be the key and I can't see the Bombers shutting down Buddy, Tippett and Goodes, so Swans by a couple of goals.

Toga

Think the Swans will be too good here, starting to find some form. Tippett for a big game!

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on May 13, 2014, 05:55:03 PM
Wonder if Thompson will have to send Carlisle back to help cover Sydney's 3 big talls. It could really throw their structure out.
Sydney should win this comfortably
Especially after how he reacted playing on Gardiner, and then calling him a prick on radio or whatever :P

Ricochet

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 14, 2014, 03:04:24 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on May 13, 2014, 05:55:03 PM
Wonder if Thompson will have to send Carlisle back to help cover Sydney's 3 big talls. It could really throw their structure out.
Sydney should win this comfortably
Especially after how he reacted playing on Gardiner, and then calling him a prick on radio or whatever :P
haha yeh thats right. Can't believe that went to air lol

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: elephants on May 14, 2014, 12:16:37 PM
Quote from: tabs on May 13, 2014, 06:38:16 PM
Maybe the rooster will come back

Is this rooster you refer to Gary Rohan!?

Yeah Rooster is Rohan. I don't personally think he'll come back though

The_Captain

SydneyRox

kilbluff1985

Quote from: noto07 on May 14, 2014, 04:11:24 PM
Only if they get the needles out!!!

our inventory is running low have you got Ben Cousins phone number?

Capper

Quote from: Grazz on May 13, 2014, 07:34:38 PM
Has the inclusion of Tippy made Buddy fantasy relevant again, will be watching with interest to see. Another game like last week and i could start to get very interested.
he wont be getting 2-7 if he has 9 shots on goal this Friday

SydneyRox

Quote from: tabs on May 14, 2014, 05:08:12 PM
Has the inclusion of Tippy made Buddy fantasy relevant again, will be watching with interest to see. Another game like last week and i could start to get very interested.

YEAH baby!!!!

in response to the above. it just has to. teams no need to work out who plays on who, and they are much less likely to be able to double team either player. One on one you would back buddy vs most and Tippett vs anyone.

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on May 14, 2014, 05:19:24 PM
Quote from: tabs on May 14, 2014, 05:08:12 PM

YEAH baby!!!!

in response to the above. it just has to. teams no need to work out who plays on who, and they are much less likely to be able to double team either player. One on one you would back buddy vs most and Tippett vs anyone.
and then Reid comes over the top CAPPPPERRRRR!!! style

AaronKirk

If we play as we have in the last 2 weeks the Swans will do a job on us. Could be ugly.

elephants

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 14, 2014, 04:28:37 PM

Sorry champ, he only stocks the recreational kind. Injectsendon would be chasing those performance enhancers ;)

The_Captain

Quote from: elephants on May 14, 2014, 08:26:50 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 14, 2014, 04:28:37 PM

Sorry champ, he only stocks the recreational kind. Injectsendon would be chasing those performance enhancers ;)

;D. Ben is in it for the  :P ;) 8) ::) :D :-* GOOOooooooOD times!!

SydneyRox

Bombers might play better with Carlisle going to where he feels more comfortable....

Then again after having to combat Buddy, Tippett, Goodes and Reid, he may be begging to go back forward!! :P

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-05-15/bomber-thompson-press-conference