Round 9 - Pies v Crows - Thursday May 15th - Adelaide Oval

Started by Ringo, May 13, 2014, 05:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

On paper Pies should win given recent form but will the Crows lift for this match and surprise on their home ground.
Will be interesting to the Adelaide response to a Thursday game.

kilbluff1985

Mailman the 2nd

Be interesting to see how Walker goes, but Magpies should win comfortably

Grazz

Just can't see us getting up, faith went out the door with the loss to the Dee's.  :-\

RaisyDaisy

Collingwood in great form, travel very well and should win comfortably

Bill Manspeaker

*token reply to get to 1900*

Collingwood pretty easily

Grazz

Frankfaust1

Not a pies fan, but they're flying. Gotta be them by plenty. Wouldn't mind some consistency from Cloke, and I'm thinking of chancing Tex in my SC team.  :o

Noz

I feel the line is good but don't count out Adelaide as they will have Pods, Jenkins and the returning Walker along with Charlie Cameron who has been in excellent form so far add that with Eddie Betts it becomes a dangerous forward line.

Then again in saying that their forward line was quite woeful last week and the work rate of their midfields have been poor. Collingwood's key defenders are looming as the best key duo in the league and Travis Cloke is slowly regaining honours of being the best key forward in the league i feel Collingwood can win this one with easy.

Collingwood to win by 25 points i reckon.

Nige

Tex's return to be soured by a loss, Pies will win.

Grazz

Hard to argue with you there noz. Covered it well.

TomK

Not too confident to be honest but will be going to the game regardless to support the boys. I'm just hoping for a competitive game and a win would be a bonus  :)