Main Menu

Best day of the week

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, May 12, 2014, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: PowerBug on May 12, 2014, 04:33:09 PM
Quote from: nas on May 12, 2014, 04:26:32 PM
Wednesday. The second 1 after I have left for work means, Going home for 2 weeks.
I think in my dads case it's Wednesday too, just the Wednesday before he leaves for two weeks hahaha. :P
Might pass this on when I catch up with him here & having a rare beer with him. Better hope he doesn't go over to SWQ soon.

Holz

easily Saturday the only day where you dont need to work on the day and don't have to worry about working the next day.

Justin Bieber

I hate Mondays, but have day offs on Wed/Fri, Saturday is probably my favourite day of the week. Fridays are pretty good as Chumps sums it up for me as well!

Quote from: My Chumps on May 12, 2014, 01:46:54 PM
I have Friday's off Uni and always do absolutely 0 work because I just say that I can do it over the weekend... so Friday's for me :P

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holzman on May 12, 2014, 04:51:13 PM
easily Saturday the only day where you dont need to work on the day and don't have to worry about working the next day.

Yes, but nothing beats leaving the office on Friday, and being at the pub 30 mins later. I wish I could just pause that time. Have a big Friday, and the still have whole weekend :)

GoLions

Tuesdays are flowering shower. Newest ep of GoT comes out on Mondays, but I also have a shower tonne of uni work every Monday. Get to catch up with friend from highschool each Thursday which is good. Fridays and Saturdays are awesome cause footy and have a break. Usually catch up on work on Sundays so they usually suck haha.

I think Friday for me though

T Dog

Anyday I wake up healthy I like... ;D

Ringo

Everyday is the best day of the week - remember you can not turn back time so each day is what you make it.

Also remember today is the first day of the rest of your life so enjoy.

Keeper27

the 2nd Half of Friday is good, coz the 1st half you're usually at work still.
But Saturday is the best day.

how can you hate a saturday?? its lazy day.
start the day off with a mean breakky, take a nap for a few, have a few drinks/watch the footy. @ night mates come over/you go out.

Master Q

Saturday is too original  :P

Do love a Friday every now and then  :P

Angry Dude

Monday. Everyone else is complaining and being miserable while I have the day off.

Windigo

Was Friday nights.

But pub sesh's have been changed to Saturday nights.  ::)