Round 8 - Saints v Blues - Monday May 12th - Etihad

Started by Ringo, May 07, 2014, 10:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankfaust1

Quote from: ossie85 on May 12, 2014, 06:35:58 PM

Right, in order to salvage my terrible round, have traded out Matt Crouch for Blake Acres.

... almost did Beams for Murphy... but have a feeling I'd regret that more.

Now all Acres needs to do is score more than Robertson's 12... Like 112.

Similar, but am wondering about Shenton. Worth it?  :o

TomK

Big game please Simpson, need you to get 106 to crack 1600  :)

Hagebear

shaker

With a bye next round Daisy has one last chance to impress me nothing less than 100 will do  ::)

Noz

Quote from: Hagebear on May 12, 2014, 06:51:22 PM
Will Jamison get NRoo??

When Roo players deep in the 50 i would say yes but unsure who goes to him when he plays up the ground normally i would say Henderson but since he is playing as a forward now a days the other options would be Rowe and White who are both named in the back pockets unsure if either have the speed to go with Roo. Maybe Jamison follows Roo up the ground as well which would be a huge win for the Saints

Wanderer

Cameron Mooney on Fox Footy thinks Walker might play on Roo.....won't that hurt Walkers scoring potential?

Mat0369

Jamo will play on him, either Jamo or Hendo normally gets Roo. Rowe will go with Stanley.

I just noticed this isn't a free to air game. My Foxtel wasdown earlier today before I went to work. Thank F that it is back up or I would be abusing the ish out of them

Bill Manspeaker

Simpson doing a good impression of the inflated arm tube guy or whatever it's called

T Dog

Quote from: brad on May 12, 2014, 07:37:20 PM
Simpson doing a good impression of the inflated arm tube guy or whatever it's called

The Michelin Man?

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

righto, they are definitely NOT being serious.

or is that seriously bad. whatever makes sense

Jroo

quinny88

Who the hell is this acres kid I have in my side  :o he is a horrible! Butchers everything he touches